Speed or Offense for Han Solo

Wondering what you all think is better for Han Solo, a speed (more shots) or offense (higher damage) focus?

Mine is G13, Relic 5 and the mods are:
  • Square - Crit Damage +17 speed, +42 offense
  • Arrow - Crit Damage + 30 speed, +136 offense, + .42% offense
  • Diamond - Crit Chance + 11 speed, +166 offense
  • Triangle - Crit Chanc + 6 speed, +115 offense (+42% Crit Damage)
  • Circle - Crit Damage + 10 speed, +142 offense
  • Cross - Crit Damage + 14 speed, +116 offense (+5.88% Offense)

Total Speed = 244
Total Offense + 717
Physical Damage = 6,946

I used to run high speed / potency, but I just maxed his offense last night and am testing it.

be847b5x8s1a.png

Replies

• Crit damage with high speed secondaries and offense in as many places as possible.
    Nothing else comes close.
    Also for this kind of thing you're best of being a part of a discord.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Agree with above. I run CD/Health (my Han's at R7). Speed arrow, CD triangle, Offense cross. Higher focus on speed secondaries, his speed is 285, a little less than 8k Offense. Meaning to get a few mods with some % Offense secondaries for him but even still, absolutely love this mod setup.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Don't really need the Crit Chance mods once you relic him. His CC is well over 100% from all the ability bonuses. Health is negligible as well. The relics add a ton of that.

Mine currently is CD/CC because I had already sliced them to 6E before they announced G13+relics. I'm hoping for a high secondary speed/offense tenacity pair to replace the CC pair.

Currently have him at 254 (+98) speed, 8,115 (+1669) physical damage, and 235.5% CD. Once I R7 Chewie I expect the two of them will be able to waste an R5+ BSF with Shoots First.

Tons of TM gains and counters from CLS lead so I went a bit heavier on offense instead of speed.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    Don't really need the Crit Chance mods once you relic him. His CC is well over 100% from all the ability bonuses. Health is negligible as well. The relics add a ton of that.

Mine currently is CD/CC because I had already sliced them to 6E before they announced G13+relics. I'm hoping for a high secondary speed/offense tenacity pair to replace the CC pair.

Currently have him at 254 (+98) speed, 8,115 (+1669) physical damage, and 235.5% CD. Once I R7 Chewie I expect the two of them will be able to waste an R5+ BSF with Shoots First.

Tons of TM gains and counters from CLS lead so I went a bit heavier on offense instead of speed.

I'm thinking the exact same thing. When he counter strikes, does not need much speed for that. Also shoots first and C3PO can call him to assist....
  • Critical damage for sure, and then whatever you have with the best secondaries. CD triangle, speed arrow, offense cross is what I use.
  • Here is mine, 80-100 CLS arena team, R6 Han I think.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/han-solo
    I am working up the rest of the team. I'd go with offense secondary and CD primary as opposed to speed set. The speed differrence will be negligible. The offense differense however matters a lot. You are talking 20 or so speed difference versus 20-30% top damage in speed.

"I think" I 2-shot a Malak today with 1 of the shots being over 100K
  • Here is mine, 80-100 CLS arena team, R6 Han I think.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/335998188/characters/han-solo
    I am working up the rest of the team. I'd go with offense secondary and CD primary as opposed to speed set. The speed differrence will be negligible. The offense differense however matters a lot. You are talking 20 or so speed difference versus 20-30% top damage in speed.

"I think" I 2-shot a Malak today with 1 of the shots being over 100K

Thanks, very helpful to see it that way.