TM loaded teams in GAC

Drim
359 posts Member
edited November 2019
I had four teams with preloaded damage in GAC. No kills on the 1st attempts my teams were g13 Gg,NS g12 nute and g12 CWC My opponent somehow cleared them on his second try amazing

Replies

• Options
    I envy the man who finds this legible.
  • Options
    If you force quit or surrender the battle is wiped.

So if you're not doing much with your first attack, you just force quit and try again with a different team. The attempt is still logged for the purposes of banners, but the defender doesn't have any preloaded turn meter or damage.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Options
    I said Preloaded I think I understand how the game works
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    Well clearly you don’t. When you want to fight a tougher squad that you may have difficulty with you go in with a sacrificial team first to draw out all the first round of attacks. Then go in with a clean up team.
  • Options
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Well clearly you don’t. When you want to fight a tougher squad that you may have difficulty with you go in with a sacrificial team first to draw out all the first round of attacks. Then go in with a clean up team.
    Must be a great strategy against NS.
  • Options

He said against a "tougher squad"
    There are now over half a dozen hard counters against NS, nothing tough about then, hasnt been for a year
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »

There are now over half a dozen hard counters against NS, nothing tough about then, hasnt been for a year

Someone hasn’t fought a high relic NS squad.

Relics, like gear, is all relative. Ofc if you're using g11 troopers against relic NS you're going to struggle.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    If you force quit or surrender the battle is wiped.

.... and TM will not be preloaded.

• Options
    Surprised some peeps still bother with GAC, set some teams and come back in a week
  • Options
    Ragnorak wrote: »
    Surprised some peeps still bother with GAC, set some teams and come back in a week

Some people like playing the game.
  • Options
    Shaddes wrote: »
    Lysandrax wrote: »

Someone hasn’t fought a high relic NS squad.

I have and theres still half a dozen teams that walk on them
  • Saada
    664 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Could have went in with a weaker squad then had to use a strong one to beat them. No matter how much preloaded tm ns have or how many relics these bh will squash them in under a minute.
    efaif4bylx7u.png