Suggest your own Hero !

Prev1
ok guys, didnt see a thread like this, and im sure you all have great ideas.
So, suggest your own Hero thread...
write the name: Light/Dark, Classes, Rule.
the powers with name and what it does :)
EXAMPLE:
General Leia: Light side, human, resistance, support.
Basic - Leia for the rescue - Deal physical damage to target with 25% chance to call assist.
Special - Force Is strong in my family - Darth Vader/Jedi knight Anakin/ST han/Luke Skywalker/Kylo ren will get 50% offense and 10% turn meter as allies of Leia, or will reduced 50% offense and 10% turn meter as enemies.
Leader - May the force be with you - Resistance allies get 23 speed.
Unique - Royal Power - Hitting general Leia have 50% chance to speed down and 50% chance to dispel random effect on ally.

Replies

• SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Im first, with my lovely hero...

Emperor Palpatine: Dark side, Empire, Tank.
    Basic - There is no mercy! - shoots a powerful lightning with 5/7.5/10/12.5/15/17.5/20% chance to expose the target after hit. chance is doubled for jedi.
    Special - Execute order 66 - Emperor stealing from all enemies 5/10/15/20/25/30% turn meter bonus, and giving all allies the bonus.
    Leader - Power of the dark side - 25% potency and 25% tenacity to empire allies. Half for dark side allies.
    Unique - Let the hate Flow - whenever he attacked, emperor has 5/6/7/8/9/10% chance to manipulate the attack: dodging it, and turning it back to the attacker with the exact same damage. chance is doubled for jedi.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    R2-D2 as support for droids and Jedi. Haven't thought of what sort of support it should be though.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Palpatine has already been datamined

Emperor Palpatine
    Upgraded Sid is coming. He's Turn Meter bonus will make Dooku&NormalSid even faster, he also have Stun and stronger Sadistic Glee. Finally, 5 abilities makes many choices to attack.

[SöD]

• Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    R2-D2 as support for droids and Jedi. Haven't thought of what sort of support it should be though.

Just some random thoughts:

Jacked in: As long as R2 remains alive, the opposing players leader ability is negated.
    Data Overload: R2 has a chance to stun any droid he does damage to.
    Helpful Droid: R2 has a random chance to call a LightSide character to assist. If character is a Jedi or Droid, bonuses. (we would probably need more LS droids to make this viable!)
  • Options
    Im first, with my lovely heroSpecial - Execute order 66 - Emperor stealing from all enemies 5/10/15/20/25/30% turn meter bonus, and giving all allies the bonus..

And all clones turn on their Jedi on the other team.

• SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How about old man Han? We should have like 5 different versions of Han in this game so we can make an all Han Solo team. Old Han... let's see...

Old Man Han

Light Side, Human, Scoundrel, Support (maybe Resistance too)

Somehow he gets synergy with the Force Awakens characters (Finn, Rey, Chewie) so I guess he has to be listed in the resistance category.

Basic - New Jacket - Blaster attack. Does 50% more damage to First Order Enemies. If the attack kills target, Han gains 25% turn meter.

Special - I Used To Be - Han fires a double-attack on target. If the attack kills target, Hans gets an additional attack. Han also gets power up for 2 turns and gains 50% turn meter. Re-usable every 4 turns.

Leader - Chewie, We're Home - Resistance allies gain +10 tenacity and +30 defense.

Unique - Women Always Find Out the Truth - Female Allies gain +20 speed and Foresight Up

Han would be pretty tanky... high HP, good damage. He would be 100% vulnerable to Kylo Ren tho. Kylo would be able to OHK him pretty much anytime so a Chewie body guard is necessary when facing a Kylo team.

Han's always had a way with the ladies, even old man Han. So ladies on his squad get an extra boost with the unique abilities.
  • Options
    Malakili
    Creature Handler

Basic - Cattle prod
    Special - Call Rancor
    Passive - Cry when Rancor dies
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    Im first, with my lovely heroSpecial - Execute order 66 - Emperor stealing from all enemies 5/10/15/20/25/30% turn meter bonus, and giving all allies the bonus..

This would be so darn hilarious
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    Padme, R2D2, C3P0, Jabba the Hut, Jar Jar...

Especially Padme! There are like 3 lead female roles in the whole of the 7 Star wars films... how they couldn't find somewhere to fit her in is so sad...
  • Options
    Yarael Poof!

Can't believe I forgot him... :smiley:
  • Options

Surprise effect allways Win.
    @VIII you are a dream crusher.... -.-
    @SmokeyJoe320 very very nice :DD i'll take old man han for my Rey :) the Resistance leader and female bonus :)
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    ok guys, didnt see a thread like this, and im sure you all have great ideas.
    So, suggest your own Hero thread...
    write the name: Light/Dark, Classes, Rule.
    the powers with name and what it does :)
    EXAMPLE:
    General Leia: Light side, human, resistance, support.
    Basic - Leia for the rescue - Deal physical damage to target with 25% chance to call assist.
    Special - Force Is strong in my family - Darth Vader/Jedi knight Anakin/ST han/Luke Skywalker/Kylo ren will get 50% offense and 10% turn meter as allies of Leia, or will reduced 50% offense and 10% turn meter as enemies.
    Leader - May the force be with you - Resistance allies get 23 speed.
    Unique - Royal Power - Hitting general Leia have 50% chance to speed down and 50% chance to dispel random effect on ally.

General Gascon
    (inside R2 unit): Light side, droid, republic, support.
    Basic - Attack targeted toon and all droid allies recover 50% of damage dealt in health
    Special - Droid swarm. Call all droid allies to attack targeted opponent.
    Leader - All droid allies gain +25 speed. Droids gain offense up when General Gascon's health is above 50% and defense up when his health is below 50%.
    Unique - General Gascon gains 10% health for each living droid ally.
  • Options
    Salacious Crumb, Jar Jar, Wicket. Not really.

Wouldn't mind a couple more bounty hunters like Bossk, Dengar, Jango Fett, Zam Wessel

Clone Wars Kenobi, Bespin/ROTJ Luke, Mara Jade,

Commander Cody, Shock trooper, ARC trooper that hits as hard as GS. Supply one for the rebels too from the original BF1and2.

As far as a droid healer? How about 2-1b or fx7?

Despite EA dropping the ball on Vader and Grievious they still got a lot to work with as far as getting characters out there. Just hope the farming isn't near impossible like 2 of my favorites.

• SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    General Gascon (inside R2 unit): Light side, droid, republic, support.
    Basic - Attack targeted toon and all droid allies recover 50% of damage dealt in health
    Special - Droid swarm. Call all droid allies to attack targeted opponent.
    Leader - All droid allies gain +25 speed. Droids gain offense up when General Gascon's health is above 50% and defense up when his health is below 50%.
    Unique - General Gascon gains 10% health for each living droid ally.

THAT Special. are you crazy bro, this is 100% kill :D
  • Zanhaep
    358 posts Member
    Options
    Satele Shan - Light, Jedi

Basic - Saberstaff Strike - standard lightsaber strike

Special - Tutaminis - Satele absorbs 50%
    of the damage the next time she is attacked

Special - Rediscovery - All Jedi Allies gain foresight for 1 turn

Leader - Grand Master's Meditation - All Jedi Allies gain +20% Intelligence

• Options
    Bossk
    Boss Nass
    Jar Jar Binks
    Bespin Luke
    Endor Luke
    Jedi knight Luke
    X wing Luke
    Storm trooper Luke
    Hoth Luke
  • Options
    They should Do a Rebels Pack with Kannan, Ezra, Zeb,Sabine and Hera
    That would be awesome imo
  • SubjectZero
    176 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Any expanded universe fans?

oa57meudcxwej14ics9x.png

BT-1: Dark side, droid, scoundrel, attacker.
    Basic - "BEETEE, I said stun!" - Deal physical damage to target with 25% stun chance. Deals higher damage when not stunning an enemy.
    Special - "BLEEEP! BLEEEP! BLEEP!" - Deals AOE damage. With a chance of offense up. Low cooldown.
    Unique - "this is not the droid we're looking for" gains increased dodge aslong as other droids are alive on his team. (Referring to the fact that it looks like an weak R2 droid).

triple-zero-star-wars.jpg

0-0-0: Dark side, droid, scoundrel, support.
    Basic - " specialized in etiquette, customs, translation and torture!" - Deal physical damage to target with a chance of ability block, heal block or debuff (only one can be activated per attack, low damage)
    Special - "To lazy to think of anything else"
    Unique - "Old habits die hard. And certainty die harder than most organics" Chance of stunn when attacked (so a low chance stunn counter)

Post edited by SubjectZero on
  • Cyllervion
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Jar Jar Binks

Basic - Droid Blaster Entanglement - Jar Jar flails around with no tactical awareness whatsoever dealing physical and special damage shooting off the blaster gun tangled around his ankle with a 92.4% chance to attack 7-12 times and a 36.8% chance to deal AoE damage. In addition Jar Jars attacks cannot be countered or evaded as he has perfect aim for some odd reason.

Special - Booma Toss - Jar Jar throws a booma at the enemy dealing special damage with a 100% chance to stun the target, and a 10% chance to accidentally open a crate of boomas that roll down a hill at the enemy team stunning everyone for 2 turns.

Special - Absolute Power - Jar Jar convinces the enemy team that his allies should be granted absolute power over the Senate removing 100% turn meter and inflicting offense down, defense down, and ability block while his allies gain 100% turn meter, offense up, defense up, tenacity up, retribution, and advantage.

Unique - Droid Invincibility - Jar Jar has 100% dodge chance against droids. In addition, for every enemy droid, Jar Jar also gains 65% evasion against all other enemies.

Unique - Dumb Luck - Jar Jar has 100% critical chance and gains 35% critical damage for each living enemy. Wheneve an enemy dies, Jar Jar also has a 75% chance to gain 100% turn meter.

Leader - In Harms Way - All allies are lead by a bumbling **** into the battlefield who just so happens to be the luckiest son of a gun in the entire galaxy so logically, all allies gain 95% counter chance 75% counter damage with a 40% chance to expose the target while having a 65% chance to attack again and a 50% chance to gain 50% turn meter while attacking. In addition each ally has a 45% chance to call another ally to assist dealing 15% less damage.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Salacious B. Crumb
    Dark side, Scoundrel, Support
    Basic - Thievery - Minor damage to an enemy with chance to steal a buff and assign it to a random ally.
    Special - Mocking Laughter - Taunts and drastically increases his dodge rating (has low base HP).
    Unique - Trickster - Increased dodge rating.
  • SmokeyJoe320
    931 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I could use C3PO for my droid squad lol...

I wouldn't actually have him attack though... he just boosts all droids in crazy ways on his turns. However he would be squishy as they get so you'd have to figure out how to protect him somehow... but he has a unique synergy with Chewie. So he'd really be a pair with Chewie or else he would be awful. You'd have to use him in a very specific squad of 3 droids, Chewie, and C3PO otherwise he'd be pretty useless. He'd basically be an alternative to Poggle... but in a character with a little more relevance to the movies.

C3PO
    - Light Side, Droid, Rebel

Basic - Wait. Oh My! - C3PO boosts all ally droid turn meters 75%

Special - We're Doomed! - C3PO and all allies gain Foresight for one turn

Special 2 - Fluent - For one turn all basic attacks by a droid ally call another droid ally for an assist.

Unique - Let the Wookie Win - Chewbacca gains +25 speed, +25% damage on all attacks, and -1 on all cool downs.

• Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »

I really, REALLY like the R2-D2 suggestion. Bring it!

• Options
    Blib do bleep support
  • Options
    Cyllervion wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks

Basic - Droid Blaster Entanglement - Jar Jar flails around with no tactical awareness whatsoever dealing physical and special damage shooting off the blaster gun tangled around his ankle with a 92.4% chance to attack 7-12 times and a 36.8% chance to deal AoE damage. In addition Jar Jars attacks cannot be countered or evaded as he has perfect aim for some odd reason.

Special - Booma Toss - Jar Jar throws a booma at the enemy dealing special damage with a 100% chance to stun the target, and a 10% chance to accidentally open a crate of boomas that roll down a hill at the enemy team stunning everyone for 2 turns.

Special - Absolute Power - Jar Jar convinces the enemy team that his allies should be granted absolute power over the Senate removing 100% turn meter and inflicting offense down, defense down, and ability block while his allies gain 100% turn meter, offense up, defense up, tenacity up, retribution, and advantage.

Unique - Droid Invincibility - Jar Jar has 100% dodge chance against droids. In addition, for every enemy droid, Jar Jar also gains 65% evasion against all other enemies.

Unique - Dumb Luck - Jar Jar has 100% critical chance and gains 35% critical damage for each living enemy. Wheneve an enemy dies, Jar Jar also has a 75% chance to gain 100% turn meter.

Leader - In Harms Way - All allies are lead by a bumbling **** into the battlefield who just so happens to be the luckiest son of a gun in the entire galaxy so logically, all allies gain 95% counter chance 75% counter damage with a 40% chance to expose the target while having a 65% chance to attack again and a 50% chance to gain 50% turn meter while attacking. In addition each ally has a 45% chance to call another ally to assist dealing 15% less damage.

Ha... this is hysterical
  • Options
    Starkiller:

Basic: Dual Stike - does damage to target enemy, and 50% damage to a second enemy

Special attack: Force Wave - emit a sphere of force electricity damaging all enemies and causing defence down.

Special attack: Force Grip - grab and enemy causing high damage and offense down for 2 turns.

Leadership ability: Birth of Rebellion - all rebel allies have + 25% offense and gain offense up when an enemy is defeated.

Special ability: You Cannot Kill a Clone - 100% chance to revive after first death with 50% hp and 100% turn meter
  • Options
    Dianoga - Dark Side, Monster (part of a future faction with Rancor and other assorted space animals)

Basic - I Got My Eye on You - Dianoga chokes the enemy with a tentacle dealing damage and inflicting 1 DOT.

Special - Compacted - Diagnoga attacks enemy with tentacles dealing damage with a 100% chance to stun target for one turn.

Unique - Did You Hear That? - Dianoga has a 50% chance to go stealth for one turn at the beginning of every turn. All attacks when stealth are unavoidable and do 50% more damage.

This one is shaky I must admit lol. Thinking outside the box.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Cyllervion wrote: »
    Jar Jar Binks

[img][/img]295508m.jpg
  • Options
    As for a real toon lol

General Kenobi - High Damage single target DPS that punishes targets for applying debuffs.

Basic - Master Bladesman - Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 25% chance to inflict speed down. If Kenobi has a negative status effect, gain retribution for one turn.

Special - Repeated Strikes - Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack will always hit at least twice, with an additional attack for each negative status effect Kenobi has.

Unique - I Have the High Ground - General Kenobi gains 10% offense for each living Jedi and clone ally.

Leader - Tactical Leadership - Each Jedi and clone allies gain offense up for one turn whenever a debuff is applied to them. In addition all allies gain 10% turn meter whenever they apply a debuff to the enemy.

I feel like it would be fun to have a toon that punishes enemies for debuffing. Not exactly to this extent but somewhere along these lines.
  • Options
    Some strong support/debuffers are required I guess.
    I'll avoid names of skills, just some suggested options. Skills description for their max level.
    Saesee Tiin,
    Support, Jedi

Basic - deals physical damage with 100% chance to get foresight for 3 turns. In addition, has a 75% chance to give Defence Up for 3 turn and Foresight for 3 turn for a random ally. (damage should be as low as Barriss' one)
    Special 1 (cooldown: 3) - Steals 100% of current turn meter of a target unit and removes 25% of turn meter from each other enemy.
    Special 2 (cooldown: 3) - All taunt and stealth effects are dispelled. In addition he steals all positive status effect of a target unit and gives Tenacity Up for 2 turn to all allies.
    Unique - gains 10% turn meter whenever any Jedi ally is damaged or suffers negative status effect. In addition has 75% chance to get Potency Up for 2 turns at the start of each of his turns.

Relatively low HP pool, almost no damage. Should be slow himself but have huge growth of turn meter due to his skills. Great potency and tenacity. Buffs from basic attack, both specials could be resisted (Yoda's battle meditation can help a lot in this), on the other hand it should be very unlikely due to inherent high potency and potency up effect. AoE will be good against him to dispel foresights, on the other hand they will give him additional turn meter to do more 'buffing' attacks. No leader ability.
  • Options
    Cant wait for a general kenobi, and i wish it was like this.

but the JarJar posts made me laugh.
    i'll make one for jabba the hutt soon i think he deserve to be in the game.