Y Wing pilot fail

Wow.. time has come, when it is more and more obvious, CG only wanna do fast cash grab. They rolled out a new ship an "forgot" the pilot. Great work! Droid ships without pilots are ok, thats according to the films.. but Y wings
HAVE pilots.. now time has come when CG doesnt care about sw contents and only release some scrap to grab players money. Sad.

Replies

• So you want a regular nameless pilot, meh on himself, and cost you 200 stunguns 200 cuffs and 200 golden eyeballs to gear up? Ok.
  • What? Lore wise Im with you all the way but other than that you're speaking nonsense
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    So you want a regular nameless pilot, meh on himself, and cost you 200 stunguns 200 cuffs and 200 golden eyeballs to gear up? Ok.

Don’t be ridiculous, they eased off on the gear requirements recently remember?

Now it would be 150 stunguns, 200 cuffs, 200 eyeballs and 300 kyro instead.
  • Its definitely not a fail, I for one am happy they chose not to include some random trash no name character to waste gear on.
    Sure it may be meta, but has anyone gotten a ton of use out of all the pheonix/bistan/resistance pilot etc? Good on CG for not having a pilot for this one!
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    So you want a regular nameless pilot, meh on himself, and cost you 200 stunguns 200 cuffs and 200 golden eyeballs to gear up? Ok.

So, you say, all imperial troopers are regular nameless soldier?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

Most of them are?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Most of them are?

They have feelings
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Most of them are?

They have feelings

They have feelings but no names.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Most of them are?

They have feelings

They have feelings but no names.

Becouse common soldiers cant use names in Empire
  • I'm with OP. Either add pilot or do massive rework and remove pilots from ALL other ships. This is one of the worst design decisions I've seen in this game so far.
  • It just seems weird to me. People who don’t like ships, or maybe more appropriately don’t like investing resources into ships, will love this. People who like investing resources into ships because they like the ships gameplay will hate this. There is already only a minor advantage in this game to be gained by investing heavily in ships. The people who do it anyways because they like ships once again get the short end of the stick. Ships continue to be the red headed step child of Swgoh.
  • It just seems weird to me. People who don’t like ships, or maybe more appropriately don’t like investing resources into ships, will love this. People who like investing resources into ships because they like the ships gameplay will hate this. There is already only a minor advantage in this game to be gained by investing heavily in ships. The people who do it anyways because they like ships once again get the short end of the stick. Ships continue to be the red headed step child of Swgoh.

I don’t consider 400 crystals per day and 6 zetas per week a minor advantage.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.