Nightsister Farm

Hello does someone have a link or can post where to farm the nightsisters. I know there is 2 in the store, but trying to just see where they are all at and what ones to farm. I been getting killed by this comp and would like to try and farm it. Thank you for your help.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    You can click on any character in the game, click on the shards, and click find, and it will show you where they appear. The only thing that won’t show is rotating stores if the character isn’t there at the moment. I don’t think that applies to any NS but I could be wrong. There are also the once a month events for Spirit/Zombie/Talzin shards.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    you can also go to swgoh.gg, click on character and it has the locations at the bottom
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Talzin is a hard node and monthly event. Zombie is a hard node and monthly event. Spirit is a cantina node and monthly event. Asajj is in squad store. Daka is in Cantina store. Those are the best 5.

Initiate is in guild store - easy farm, but pretty useless outside of STR raid squads. Talia has a cantina node and 2 hard nodes - decent, good for STR P4, but not as good as spirit. Acolyte has a cantina node and rotates through guild store - okay, but not worth the farming effort IMO.
  • That is great information. i didnt know about the swgoh.gg. I will check that out. THank you keydash for saying who is not realy worth farming. I really want zombie and spirit. I will have to check when the rotation is for them.
  • Zombie and Spirit shards are in the Ghosts of Dathomir event which usually pops up once a month. You get two attempts and each attempt gives you either zombie or spirit shards, at random.