Talking of fixes, you didn't think to fix..

1) GAC showed a player lock-in countdown timer, until matchmaking tonight, which it now turns out wasn't valid or wasn't being used because gearing I did after joining but before the lock-in countdown finished haven't been counted
2) Your in-game "client restart" notifications are still showing the incorrect time, I figured given the length of time it's been since the clocks changed may have been enough for at least 1 person at CG to figure out that your UTC to Pacific timing being used gp no longer correct...apparently not!
3) The ships "disappearing" bug is back again...maybe keep a copy of working code separate like developers normally do before releasing changes so you can easily revert to a working version!!

Replies

• I don't know. That sounds like a lot of work....
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    I don't know. That sounds like a lot of work....

Yeah, I mean it might take a competent programmer up to 2 minutes work to fix those things :#:D
  • The more they fix the more they break were all in a tough spot nowadays...
  • 1) they already announced it locks for the player when they hit join (which is also buggy since for some of us we got auto joined even though we didn't hit join)
  • No_Try wrote: »
    1) they already announced it locks for the player when they hit join (which is also buggy since for some of us we got auto joined even though we didn't hit join)

Where did they announce that? Also if that's true then why was GAC showing this in-game:
    5788b2r3po89.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report and discuss all bugs and issues at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>