Home screen status bar

Have/would the developers considered adding ship energy to the home screen status bar? When I login to either complete my daily missions or continue progress on a character it would make sense if the ship energy was displayed there.

Replies

• I believe they answered this in a Q and A a while back. Long story short: they can, but it's too hard so they wont
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Slippyfist wrote: »
    I believe they answered this in a Q and A a while back. Long story short: they can, but it's too hard so they wont

I believe what was actually said, was they had concerns about crowding and the look.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I believe they answered this in a Q and A a while back. Long story short: they can, but it's too hard so they wont

I believe what was actually said, was they had concerns about crowding and the look.

Eh same thing. It COULD be figured out and changed, just not easily. What I said was true, from a certain point of view.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Eh same thing. It COULD be figured out and changed, just not easily. What I said was true, from a certain point of view.

No it's not, but you do you.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    I didn't like it at first but who isn't used to it by now?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    agree, lamest excuse/reason ever. there's a bunch of room between the xp bar and the mod energy icon. just put it there or on the right and scooch the rest one icon space to the left. instead of four icons there will be 5, with no problem re "crowding"

I mean, just tell us "no." This crowding reason is redic

Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I can't seem to find the comment I am remembering about this and I am thinking it was from the string of interviews they did and not the QA.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sorry, not sure how, but my whole message didnt post.

I was looking for the message because when they discussed it, it was more than just a simple its crowded, they had other reasons, I believe they went into the UX, being that the energy is not used on that screen. I could be mistaken, but they did have more of an actual reason.
  • Think the issue had to do with the resolution on various devices.