Technical Question Re Echo zeta ability

Before I slap a zeta on Echo's Domino Squad ability I wanted to double check with everyone...
The text reads, "when an enemy evades an attack from a Clone Trooper or 501st ally, Echo deals damage to them equal to 20% of their max health, which can't be evaded."

Since we never see the word, "evade," or "evaded" in squad battles I wanted to be clear. Usually when an enemy evades your character's attack the text that shows up on screen is either, "Dodge," or "Deflection."

Are both of these considered "Evading" an attack? Are there any other instances where an enemy "Evades" an attack. AND, most importantly, does this include Foresight? Plenty of toons throw up foresight (GMY, Fallen Bastila zeta gives herself and the leader foresight for one turn at the start of battle, etc). Attacking an enemy with foresight results in a miss and the word "Dodge" is displayed on screen.

Are all these in examples that would trigger Echo automatically getting a free attack doing 20% max health of the character being attacked?

And what happens if multiple enemies have foresight and a Clone Trooper, such as Clone Sgt, sprays his AOE attack? Every enemy would Dodge the attack. So does that mean Echo just immediately attacks each enemy one at a time with his bonus 20% max health attack?

Is this how Echo's zeta works? or am I misreading/misinterpreting things?

thanks for your help!

Replies

• Options
    They both are considered evasion. 'Dodge' is for physical damage based attacks, 'deflection' is for special damage.
  • Options
    ^Confirmed, correct answer.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    It also removes foresight while doing the 20% max hp dmg