Padme modding

Title says it all. How do I mod a Padme team and who's a good fifth?

My planned team lineup is Padme, GK, JKA, Ahsoka and C3PO (when I unlock him). Anakin will be G13 when he gets to 7*.

Replies

• Jack1210
    771 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Padme health and speed with health primaries, speed arrow. Triangle can be health or crit damage primary
    Ani and ahsoka, cc/cd
    Gk can be messed around with, depends if you want him fast, or just ridiculously tanky, I think I've got tenacity, health and def sets on mine.
    3po, not sure but gotta assume health and speed since other stats won't really help him much. I don't have 3po yet either so I can either use my g11+5 CWC, he can get to 20+ stacks of courage quick and deal serious damage, or my g11z r2d2. Gmy works unless you need him with revan as I do
  • So what stats should I be aiming for? @Jack1210
  • Checkout the YouTube videos by Itsjustian. He's got some fantastic tips on that team and how to mod and run them versus DR/Revan. Basically, it's a "slow" Padmé, meaning she is slightly slower than GK, 3p0 and JKA and always slower than the opposing Revan (although, there are tricks around a slow Malak - Shaak Ti in place of AT being one.) Basically, yiy want the DR team to go, dump debuffs all over you, then Padmé cleanse special turns it all into stacks if courage, then you just start one-shotting everyone, starting with HK. DSB second, Revan third, SiT 4th. Then you're 5 on 1 vs Malak and can hit auto.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    The above info is good.

However I use I an offense modded Ahsoka. It may be unconventional, but has been working for me. It takes advantage of all her extra hits, and when you figure in all her bonuses with Ani and GK present she hits hard. I usually one shot SiT first early on instead of 4th.

This her with only R5:
    7yr1jlglwlaz.jpg