top3 in sithraid after p1 and p2, then came p3

where i normally make the most damage.
went in with my nightsisters.
at once i wasn't able to do anything, all buttons disappeared.
i have read about this in the forum, but thougt this would be "only" in tw and tb or gac.

but in raids?

please fix this soon, now i have to fear i don't fall out of the top 10...

Replies

• Options
    Happens in raids often, NS in particular are plagued by it, no pun intended. Seen it happen with GG, BH teams and Chex Mix CLS teams.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    image0.png
  • Options
    CG are busy to make a new paid content. No time to fix those issues. Also game can freeze in battle (issue is more than a year old). It is not a device issue, happen on 3 different phones. Pretty cool to lost TW battle with it.

Take a look at those issues in red https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/193312/known-issues-1-18-2019#latest
    Almost a year has passed, but Geo Spy still can cast force taunt to HMF with outmaneuvering buff...
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    yes, i exactly know, when i went in the grand arena fight with heroes, who had no mods in the moment of fight, but of course at the time-lock. my super fast vader came too late with his aoe. did not trust my eyes.
    this problem existed for months.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>