Which Clone Wars Jedi would you like to see after Ki-Adi Mundi?

Which Clone Wars Jedi would you like to see after Ki-Adi Mundi? 24 votes

Even Piell
4%
Riffinator 1 vote
Adi Gallia
4%
Zombefyer 1 vote
Saesee Tiin
4%
EffAPublicEyeD 1 vote
Oppo Rancisis
8%
MagicMatthews99Assassin9818 2 votes
Cin Drallig
0%
Coleman Trebor
12%
KrokovichPineapple_PrinceThe_Purple_Prince 3 votes
Pong Krell
25%
CaptainRexAllenb60WarGuy101Syrup_Chugger3BigElmoAthen_Greeco 6 votes
Quinlan Vos
20%
Zombie961RichfxxxCadoaBaneDarthVeritlynJoPrime 5 votes
Tiplee and Tiplar
4%
BurnItDown96 1 vote
All of the Above
16%
SebekDaPowerfulJediIchiraikouTony12345 4 votes

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    No
    +1
  • Oppo Rancisis
    Where my Oppo Rancisis people at?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Quinlan Vos

Who?
  • Adi Gallia
    Adi Gallia: Was the Jedi gored by Savage Opress and stabbed in the back. Rescued Eeth Koth from the clutches of General Grievous.

Even Piell: Was held in the Citadel prison on Lola Sayu with Captain Tarkin. Was killed by Osi Sobeck's anoobas, passed on vital war info to Ahsoka Tano.

Saesee Tiin: Iktotchi Jedi Master who served in the clone wars. Was killed by Darth Sidious.
  • Quinlan Vos
    A part of me wanted to vote for all, but that's not likely going to happen, so... Quinlan Vos just wins for his individuality.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    No

+1
  • Mace Windu rework ... Wait that was cancelled because CG spent almost a month fixing a bug they caused.
  • None of the above.

Rework Mace Windu first. Then add Jar Jar Binks.

After that, then and only then would I consider adding more Jedi.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Rework Mace, Kit, Plo and all the other currently useless Jedi first (except maybe the consular and guardian. They can stay that way for all I care). Then add Jar Jar and maybe some other Gunguns. Then add Preston Viszla and some other mandos so they can have an actual faction for whenever the mandos himself actually drops in (I mean the mandos originally really showed up in the clone wars so surely they can be counted as this era). Then maybe add more Jedi.
  • Oppo Rancisis

Who?

A Thispiassian who does literally nothing.
  • Adi Gallia

Who?

He has two weapons: his lightsaber, and his tail. His tail would be an AoE ability, and it would be unique to see a Jedi who has a weapon other than a lightsaber and/or the force.

• Oppo Rancisis
    Zombefyer wrote: »

Who?

He has two weapons: his lightsaber, and his tail. His tail would be an AoE ability, and it would be unique to see a Jedi who has a weapon other than a lightsaber and/or the force.

Ezra had a blaster-saber (not the same kind as Jocasta's) until it broke or something. What actually happened to it, I forget.
  • Adi Gallia

Who?

Ezra had a blaster-saber (not the same kind as Jocasta's) until it broke or something. What actually happened to it, I forget.

Darth Vader destroyed it on Malachor V
  • Oppo Rancisis

Who?

Darth Vader destroyed it on Malachor V

I forgot I even asked this question about forgetting things. Even though it took 1.5 months to get back to me, thank you. Been meaning to watch Rebels again recently.