Bug not fixed, TB still happening

Are we going to get any info on when this update will happen? I don’t feel confident telling folks to participate in the mission not knowing what will happen.

The game is also super laggy again.

Replies

• Options
    Watch the tracker.
    vdcugq37b2hc.png
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please note pink banner means it will be resolved in the next Title Update (December most likely)
  • Options
    The bug isn't just in TB. Had it screw up my resistance team in an haat run. These bugs are becoming ridiculous.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Please note pink banner means it will be resolved in the next Title Update (December most likely)

soooo that means it won't be done this tb?
  • Options
    I mean, time being linear and all, and this not being December, it seems pretty unlikely.
  • Options
    If the fix was not released, they should have kept TB the same as last time
  • Options
    If the fix was not released, they should have kept TB the same as last time

But that's like logical and stuff.
  • Options
    so the update is going to be rolled out today, tomorrow, or possibly the next day. Dependent on how it goes, and OS? So yea why make the change in TB if there are so many variables? We are basically in the same position we were prior to the last version of TB. I don't see how this makes any logical sense? Why change something before you know for sure the problem is fixed? This likely means we will be the ones testing it and if it fails, we lose GET and possibly shards... But they don't have to give out anymore wat shards and get currency so they don't lose.
  • TVF
    36599 posts Member
    Options
    Just download it manually.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>