TigerSpirit1917
174 posts Member
edited November 2019
6iqrfxz07s2l.jpg
kud33zzv5t7n.jpg
8pka4j2ihfok.jpg
rhifdjglul26.jpg
f56qkjkw5nsx.jpg

Are these good stats for a 4* Droideka? It seems to have potential, as at only 4* it's stronger than many of my 7* characters.
Any input would be appreciated

Replies

• TigerSpirit1917
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Sorry for the double post, I messed up the first post and now can't delete this second one
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    looks like you have an accuracy arrow(?) Get rid of it. droideka needs offense and protection and usually no speed iirc. glgl
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    looks like you have an accuracy arrow(?) Get rid of it. droideka needs offense and protection and usually no speed iirc. glgl

54jmr5bywvk4.jpg

So this is no good? I thought accuracy would help it...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm not sure if there's anyone that wants an accuracy arrow. Dodges are too rare, unless foresight is up, which makes accuracy useless anyway. Pretty much every toon will want either speed, offense, protection, or health for an arrow (mostly speed). Actually some want defense or crit avoidance lol. Basically anything but accuracy ;)

In this case you want offense on that arrow.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TigerSpirit1917
    174 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    1mrrw23nv5d1.jpg

Taking your advices, I changed the arrow to this (as I don't have an offence arrow). Its raised my health, but knocked back the tenacity and potency. I will see how it goes 😊
  • 1mrrw23nv5d1.jpg

Taking your advices, I changed the arrow to this (as I don't have an offence arrow). Its raised my health, but knocked back the tenacity and potency. I will see how it goes 😊

A lot of people overlook stacking defense. Doesn't take much to raise defense high.
    Crit avoidance though is best. If your enemy has 100% CC, you instantly lop it to 76%. That times all the attacks is powerful on a tankyy character
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You know we're talking about Droideka right?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Have a lot of protection percent his protection gets raised a lot so you will want a lot of protection.
    Offense is also really good so have a lot of that.
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • As everyone said you need offense mods with offense and protection. No speed (easy to sort out), no crit. Offense priority over protection...