6t7wupvru409.jpg
I have never once had the disappearing buttons issue happen to me... until now

Replies

• Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    Issue is fixed and waiting to be released
  • Ultra wrote: »

You only know that cuz you like read and stuff.
  • 01hakaa8px1a.png

If there was ever a time to play snap...
  • Interestingly, I had the issue in HSR P4 with my GAS team. Just as GAS was about to take Cover, nothing happened and the game went into „everybody‘s just standing around, breathing“ mode.

So this issue is far from fixed. On the contrary, it is spreading.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Then why did they return the TB requirements to normal already?
  • 6ycmlfnss4rx.png
  • That’s my question exactly. Why are the restrictions back if the fix hasn’t been released?
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Can you auto the battle when this happens?

Not that doing the battle on auto is good or anything like that, just curious as to what my best-case scenario should be if this happens to me
  • Nothing works, including the auto button. Only choice is to force close the game and reload, losing your progress completely.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Lio wrote: »

Not that doing the battle on auto is good or anything like that, just curious as to what my best-case scenario should be if this happens to me

Nope. Supposedly putting it on auto sometimes fixes it, but when it’s happened to me putting it on auto does nothing at all.
  • Lio wrote: »

Can't do anything. You can press pretty much any button and select any character, but nothing happens.

Also for everyone **** themselves with joy because somewhere someone posted that they fixed the issue but didn't deploy it, why on earth did they revert the requirements without releasing the fix? Because a very fair assumption after receiving an in-game note about the issue being resolved, then the restrictions being put back in place would be that they released the fix.
  • CG gets another complete F. If you did not release the patch, then why not stick with the same TB requirements and the ingame message this morning indicated otherwise.
  • The VERY FIRST GUY that started with Special Mission on P1 in my guild got stuck. Never happened to him before. Good work CG. Unbelievable. Fix your game.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Liath wrote: »

this. I mean...
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath wrote: »

And even worse... put an in game message saying they had fixed the issue and that was why the TB requirements had been reverted!!

This company ........

• Max star rewards for all as a make good! Max Special Mission rewards too!
  • pngnxh5fsamj.jpg

Anyone having this issue AFTER getting the message?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    pngnxh5fsamj.jpg

Like everyone in this thread.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    pngnxh5fsamj.jpg

Yeah. Got the bug during phase 4 of my haat run. Not happy. Games FUBAR.
  • pånøs
    152 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Denmach wrote: »
    6ycmlfnss4rx.png

It would be enough to stop the sentence at "I don't always never test my code" in our case
  • evoluza wrote: »

Can't do anything. You can press pretty much any button and select any character, but nothing happens.

Also for everyone **** themselves with joy because somewhere someone posted that they fixed the issue but didn't deploy it, why on earth did they revert the requirements without releasing the fix? Because a very fair assumption after receiving an in-game note about the issue being resolved, then the restrictions being put back in place would be that they released the fix.

You can disconnect the game, try to load the chat, get an connection issue, reconnect, go back and it will return the buttons!

I have never gotten this to work :(
  • evoluza wrote: »

You can disconnect the game, try to load the chat, get an connection issue, reconnect, go back and it will return the buttons!

I have never gotten this to work :(

Broken cheat code?
  • "We have an update today that contains a fix for the disappearing buttons issue. We will start rolling out the client fix shortly and will be available sometime over the next 24 hours"

Very funny CG, very funny B)
  • Guys in my guild getting it in the special mission again, great fix, yet returned the requirements to characters that attack out of turn. Great effort what a joke.
  • Liath wrote: »

My guess is CG didn't like the amount of Wat shards guilds were earning last time so they needed an excuse for putting restrictions back in.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Orba wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »

My guess is CG didn't like the amount of Wat shards guilds were earning last time so they needed an excuse for putting restrictions back in.

Good try but they have a fix rolling out today. They just messed up (badly, I agree) with the message that went out earlier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH