"We fixed the issue everyone!"

2Next

Replies

• TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Also for everyone **** themselves with joy

You certainly have a weird way to celebrate stuff....
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

CG_SBCrumb
    489 POSTSSWGOH DEV TEAM › EA COMMUNITY MANAGERNovember 18, 2019 11:30AM
    Hi Holotable Heroes,
    We have an update today that contains a fix for the disappearing buttons issue. We will start rolling out the client fix shortly and will be available sometime over the next 24 hours. We will require you to update your client tomorrow (or the next day depending how the roll out goes) and ensure all players receive the missing buttons fix. You will be able to download the update manually in the Google Play app store in a few hours if you want to download the fix in advance. This will also be available on the iOS app store later this afternoon.
    We had an inbox message this morning set live this morning prematurely that mentions the return of the character requirements for Separatist Might as this issue was resolved. Apologies for the confusion, this was intended to go out later today with the update.

looooooool

I swear, the worst part about all these problems is the inept responses. Oops, we aren't rolling out the update until hours after tb starts, and oops we said it was fine too soon." I mean...hire a high school intern. they should be able to check when things go out/are actually fixed. It's gone from embarrassing to what theffffffff(orce)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Orba wrote: »
    Liath wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Issue is fixed and waiting to be released

Then why did they return the TB requirements to normal already?

My guess is CG didn't like the amount of Wat shards guilds were earning last time so they needed an excuse for putting restrictions back in.

Good try but they have a fix rolling out today. They just messed up (badly, I agree) with the message that went out earlier.

They messed up by reverting the change before the fix was live when the TB was going to start before the fix was live. This is not remotely defensible.
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    edited November 2019

My guess is CG didn't like the amount of Wat shards guilds were earning last time so they needed an excuse for putting restrictions back in.

Good try but they have a fix rolling out today. They just messed up (badly, I agree) with the message that went out earlier.

They messed up by reverting the change before the fix was live when the TB was going to start before the fix was live. This is not remotely defensible.

If they had sent the message in-game and the message said to wait to battle until the fix was deployed, I could defend it. I understand they don't want every guild getting 25-50 Wat shards again.

EDIT: Which was the previous poster's point. My bad.

EDIT 2: They should have just delayed both TB until Tuesday. Especially since the previous TB started on a Tuesday for some mystery reason anyway.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lol. Finally got this bug! 😂😂😂never had it before. Nice job, CG. Extremely excellent job! Never saw such resultative work in my whole life 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member

If they had sent the message in-game and the message said to wait to battle until the fix was deployed, I could defend it. I understand they don't want every guild getting 25-50 Wat shards again.

EDIT: Which was the previous poster's point. My bad.

I couldn’t defend that either because unless it was going to be live for everyone within like an hour that potentially messes up people’s schedules of when they plan to do their battles. They could have just delayed the TB for a day so that they could get the fix in place first.
  • Special mission just froze for me too.k0ipbdj08loz.png
  • Same on the Geo special mission 4/4.
  • If you would watch the dev tracker posted in this Forum you would know:

bwl93y7mmq0d.png
  • @CG_SBCrumb so basically you guys are admitting you messed up, and aren’t going to do anything about it? I think plenty of guilds are losing out on their SM rewards because, yet again, you guys have zero competency in fixing your bugs and properly releasing the patches.
    You should have never reverted the changes back until this was patched and released, after this current TB. You guys yet again screw up and take no accountability for your actions or show any true remorse over it.
  • Hikari wrote: »
    If you would watch the dev tracker posted in this Forum you would know:

bwl93y7mmq0d.png

You're right!
    We should ignore the message that comes to us in game, go on to a forum to find the link to a website, follow that link to a dev tracker that is updated infrequently prior to every battle/event we intend to play.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums. The <<Dev Tracker>> will also highlight some current issues.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>