Light Side Geonosis Territory Battle - Republic Offensive [MEGA]

Replies

  • Options
    You guys all took the wrong approach. You need a R7 Jawa platoon to breeze through the first 4 territories. And R7 Tusken team. How could you not foresee that!?!

    But seriously: Big fail on CG side for that TB!
    As many others stated already. If you cannot even get past phase 1 of round 1 with a close to maxed out team of recommended toons (e.g. Padme), then the difficultly is way off.

    Giving people a TB that requires not yet released toons and/or features is a carrot I am. It going to chase.
  • Options
    mvs84 wrote: »
    Hey CG guys, business are simple.
    The numbers never lie.
    For example: G13 pieces bundle at 100$.
    1,000 person (who can buy this bundle)
    x 100$
    _________
    100,000 $ (Not bad)

    Same bundle, with same incredible G13 pieces at 5$:
    1,000 person (same of above)
    + 100,000 person (rest of us who can buy this from time to time)
    ___________
    101,000 person
    x 5 $
    ___________
    505,000 $ (Better)

    ¿How it's possible that i reduced the price of the bundle a 95% and i won 5 times more money?

    What do yo think?

    The game will be more balanced, the players will be happier and you will make much money.

    Remember CG, your focus determines your reality.
    Please, don't let your focus destroy the game.

    Development company is the best business, when they develop something, they can reuse it and reuse it and reuse it without any cost (no raw materials), only copy and paste (not so simple like this but you understand me).

    If you only are interested in money, you can earn much more money by giving us cheaper bundles and more drop of G13 pieces that we could play your new content without thinking leave the game forever.

    Without this, with the time, your only players base will be the 1,000 rich players because the rest of us are loosing the essence of the game. A GAME, remember, A GAME to fun with it.

    There's plenty of research that shows this doesn't happen. In short, people that don't spend will never spend and those that do will pay A LOT. Making things cheaper and of better value to encourage an increased volume of sales sounds like it'd work in theory, but the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that it doesn't in mobile gaming. These companies have done all the analytics and the number crunching and rest assured, they know exactly how they are going to go about exploiting their player base to maximise profits...games today, and mobile games in particular, are not about fun or entertainment, and that's why so many are basically clones of each other bereft of creativity...only money matters, and not just enough money to keep going, or even enough money to make a tidy profit...they exist only to make ALL OF THE MONEY!


    I disagree with you.
    Take a look to Saint Seiya Awakening. An entertaining and fun game.
    With micro transactions but much more content and better regards every day. With offers by your progress that really makes you wanna buy it.

    In 4 years, i'd never searched for another mobile game until now because with SWGOH i had enough.
  • Options
    mvs84 wrote: »
    Hey CG guys, business are simple.
    The numbers never lie.
    For example: G13 pieces bundle at 100$.
    1,000 person (who can buy this bundle)
    x 100$
    _________
    100,000 $ (Not bad)

    Same bundle, with same incredible G13 pieces at 5$:
    1,000 person (same of above)
    + 100,000 person (rest of us who can buy this from time to time)
    ___________
    101,000 person
    x 5 $
    ___________
    505,000 $ (Better)

    ¿How it's possible that i reduced the price of the bundle a 95% and i won 5 times more money?

    What do yo think?

    The game will be more balanced, the players will be happier and you will make much money.

    Remember CG, your focus determines your reality.
    Please, don't let your focus destroy the game.

    Development company is the best business, when they develop something, they can reuse it and reuse it and reuse it without any cost (no raw materials), only copy and paste (not so simple like this but you understand me).

    If you only are interested in money, you can earn much more money by giving us cheaper bundles and more drop of G13 pieces that we could play your new content without thinking leave the game forever.

    Without this, with the time, your only players base will be the 1,000 rich players because the rest of us are loosing the essence of the game. A GAME, remember, A GAME to fun with it.

    There's plenty of research that shows this doesn't happen. In short, people that don't spend will never spend and those that do will pay A LOT. Making things cheaper and of better value to encourage an increased volume of sales sounds like it'd work in theory, but the evidence overwhelmingly suggests that it doesn't in mobile gaming. These companies have done all the analytics and the number crunching and rest assured, they know exactly how they are going to go about exploiting their player base to maximise profits...games today, and mobile games in particular, are not about fun or entertainment, and that's why so many are basically clones of each other bereft of creativity...only money matters, and not just enough money to keep going, or even enough money to make a tidy profit...they exist only to make ALL OF THE MONEY!

    100,000 spending 1,000 each is 10,000,000
    They make this every month.

    If they reduce the price to 5 bucks maybe 200,000 people spend 5 bucks and they only make 1 million not 10... they would need 1,900,000 more customers to all buy in just to break even.

    This is why prices going up and up and up until theres only 50 or 100 sucker's left still buying stuff and it's not even worth it to serve them...then new game boom rinse repeat.


    100,000 person + 1,000 person = 101,000 person

    and FYI 100,000 spending 1,000 is 100,000,000
  • Options
    They should have made this LSTB with a tier system like the raids, Tier 1 with the difficulty and rewards of the Hoth TB, Tier 2 with the difficulty and rewards as DS Geo TB, and Tier 3 as is.
    At least then we could get some small victories along the way, during the 3 years of farming, that is needed to play as is.
  • Options
    Elgordo_ee wrote: »
    They should have made this LSTB with a tier system like the raids, Tier 1 with the difficulty and rewards of the Hoth TB, Tier 2 with the difficulty and rewards as DS Geo TB, and Tier 3 as is.
    At least then we could get some small victories along the way, during the 3 years of farming, that is needed to play as is.

    CG just goes for the wallet. I suggest a name change to WG, Watto Games. Seems appropriate.
  • Options
    Please cancel this trash can juice event
  • DisasterMaker
    8 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    I think CG made a mistake with the direction.
    I am wondering if P1 is actually P4 and vice versa?

    CG Please cancel the TB

    This might actually make sense...

    qe43n0re6qc5.png



    Can someone explain how the P4 platoon affect P3?


  • Options
    I think CG made a mistake with the direction.
    I am wondering if P1 is actually P4 and vice versa?

    CG Please cancel the TB

    This might actually make sense...

    qe43n0re6qc5.png



    Can someone explain how the P4 platoon affect P3?


    NS magicks
  • Options
    I think CG made a mistake with the direction.
    I am wondering if P1 is actually P4 and vice versa?

    CG Please cancel the TB

    This might actually make sense...

    qe43n0re6qc5.png



    Can someone explain how the P4 platoon affect P3?


    compare it with this reddit thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/e57u6s/how_much_gp_will_your_guild_need_to_get_three/
  • Options
    CG: "these **** whales are going to burst through this TB like rocks in the water with all the stuff we sold them to crush those filthy f2ps, any ideas?"

    *kid cartoon opening theme

    CG dev: "it's time foooooooor: 999% TENACITY and 1000% HP, PROTECTION AND OFFENSE!"
  • Options
    gvy1p43wq8ct.jpg
    There is either no way you intended this or you mislead guilds into trying. You probably cant cancel it without canceling the hoth side.
    So pay everyone for 15* + whatever they manage to get. Then fix it. More importantly communicate something. This is costing guilds members when you dont say anything. I mean not my guild because we are pretty used to it and dont overreact but hey gamers are the most toxic people there are. You could probably quiet a lot of the community with a few words. Why let it go on for so long?
  • Options
    Content is always nice to be added but nobody actually saying about how are we going to power up all the galactic republic tags needed when the new content will be released with the new movie propably late December or January and we are going to need another power up in our first order resistance when we can’t even go relic7 our galactic until late summer,than general anakin returns and another power up for all those teams needed.If someone needs to pay a rent every month to be competitive than..
  • Options
    What about a player strike? Let’s group together and quit playing until they react on this failure.
  • Amirose
    3 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    The fact that mighty developers don't even care to comment either "sorry for messing event up" or "that's how it supposed to be" shows very clearly how little respect they have for players who at the end of the day pay their wages.
    A lot of us are still here because it's STAR WARS... however every patience got its limits CG!
    Disney got my limits with episode VIII, you with that crap you called "new content".
  • maxstark39
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    w2lacwdoumyy.png

    5 simple facts :
    - the P1 it's almost impossible to complete one single 4/4 with Meta teams r7 and god mods.
    - Even if all player could do that on p4 your guild will not could 36* until you have 600M GP in the guild.
    - You need 5 times more ships GP per player to do the maximum point.
    - DSGTB are recommended for 120M GP guild and LSGTB are recommended for 150M GP.
    - 15* DSGTB (Witch a 150M GP guild can easily do) rewards is equivalent of 12* LSGTB ( So a 150M GP can hardly do 8* )

    Please CG, learn to do multiplication and addition before do new release ;)
  • Brown89
    174 posts Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Remember when there was rioting when Rey one shot someones character in arena. Now here we are and a B1 droid in wave 1 phase 1 of a territory battle OHKOs your entire team.

    Let's see how long CG looks at the data and takes to do anything about this disaster.
  • Options
    maxstark39 wrote: »
    w2lacwdoumyy.png

    5 simple facts :
    - the P1 it's almost impossible to complete one single 4/4 with Meta teams r7 and god mods.
    - Even if all player could do that on p4 your guild will not could 36* until you have 600M GP in the guild.
    - You need 5 times more ships GP per player to do the maximum point.
    - DSGTB are recommended for 120M GP guild and LSGTB are recommended for 150M GP.
    - 15* DSGTB (Witch a 150M GP guild can easily do) rewards is equivalent of 12* LSGTB ( So a 150M GP can hardly do 8* )

    Please CG, learn to do multiplication and addition before do new release ;)

    This!
  • Options
    The sad thing is that they even don't know their own ingame content.

    It's not possible to get the required GP per Player.
  • Options
    Hey guys, why all the rage? Is it because we had our **** handed to us? No! Our **** were obliterated on this TB.
    Now seriously, ever wondered why the shot-callers are CAPITAL GAMES?
    No capital, no games.
    Although truth be told, I've heard some whales were rage quitting here and there.

    GOOD JOB
  • Options
    This is the worst new content given.
    Tuning something so hard that it is impossible only effect, is to demoralise the players.
    I do not see any hope of progress on this tb.
    I will never get the sense of satisfaction of working towards the goal of completing 4/4 waves and achieving that goal.
    It's impossible with the tools you have given us.

    It's not fair towards the players to set an impossible task and expect us to participate in it.
    That's just madness
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Strike strike strike...vote for strike
  • Options
    Pille wrote: »
    Strike strike strike...vote for strike

    I would rather move for a vote of no confidence in CG leadership.
  • Options
    Señores, todos o casi todos han dado ya su opinión y su fuerte rechazo a éste atropello. Sencillamente lo que CG y EA han hecho es una barbaridad con mayúsculas, que héroes con Reliquias sean más blandos que un flan no tiene justificación.
    Así que dado que no parecen hacer caso a la comunidad, lo mejor que podemos hacer es no jugar la Geonosis Luminosa, que nadie la juegue, cuando la vuelvan a poner, jugamos todos Hoth. Y veremos si les hace gracia que nadie elija ese modo de juego, veréis que pronto lo ajustan entonces sin armar tanto ruido.
  • Options
    Next time instead of releasing crapp please just don’t release anything...
  • Options
    Startomsto wrote: »
    Next time instead of releasing crapp please just don’t release anything...

    * This. I'd rather you say "Just play Territory Wars until you're 100 years old" then release this junk.
  • Options
    This event is crazy. I thought my roster is pretty nice (G13 + many G12), so I was optimistic about this event. Then I entered the first battle... I got massacred. Even with very high speed and god-modes, I literally did like 3 moves. My Revan team got killed in less than 20 seconds. With ships it was even worse.
    Absolutely demotivating. The only way to gain a star is through deploys. Shame on you, CG.
  • Ultra
    11543 posts Moderator
    Options
    maxstark39 wrote: »
    w2lacwdoumyy.png

    5 simple facts :
    - the P1 it's almost impossible to complete one single 4/4 with Meta teams r7 and god mods.
    - Even if all player could do that on p4 your guild will not could 36* until you have 600M GP in the guild.
    - You need 5 times more ships GP per player to do the maximum point.
    - DSGTB are recommended for 120M GP guild and LSGTB are recommended for 150M GP.
    - 15* DSGTB (Witch a 150M GP guild can easily do) rewards is equivalent of 12* LSGTB ( So a 150M GP can hardly do 8* )

    Please CG, learn to do multiplication and addition before do new release ;)

    Combat mission points don’t scale up according to the GP requirement
  • Options
    Shame on you CG. And the total silence is damning. There is an elephant in the room and you’re acting like it isn’t there. This event is completely demoralizing. It’s like you want people to quit the game. This event should be immediately pulled with a full apology statement and maximum rewards (not token) given. As an officer of a strong guild, I can tell you firsthand that many have quit from G13 and relics. I know you don’t want to admit it. But the players all see it and KNOW it be true. I was able to replace the 10 players we lost. But if we lose more because of this, I’m throwing in the towel. The game is supposed to be about having fun and you’re taking out the fun with boneheaded moves. Develop new toons, new content, but it’s better not to release something that maxed teams can’t beat. And by the way, if your plan is to continually increase max abilities, I’m done. I don’t want to have to keep working on the same group of toons. People should be fired over this. And if the aren’t, they’ll probably be laid off soon as more and more quit the game. Do u have the guts to change? Probably not. It’s so sad. I used to really like this game.
  • Options
    ...i wonder which **** gave this unbalanced thing a green light. Seriously, CG, are u F* high? OFC we expected this LS GEO TB to be difficult, like barely getting 3/4 in P1, 2/4 in P2, 1/4 in P3 and 0/4 in P4 (this 1st time), but we cant get even 1/4 in P1, with R+ toons, ****?? There is a BIG difference between "very difficult" (ie there is still a hope we can do something) and "unplayable" (ie forget it guys, its total ****), and if u would test your game CG, u would know that.

    Guys, dont leave the game, just stop spending money, continue F2P, if u give them money now, for this unbalanced Farce, CG will do it again and again and again.
Sign In or Register to comment.