Geo DS TB Phase 1 - GET2 Special Mission

After seeing the in-game message yesterday regarding the return of required characters in Geo DS TB, I assumed it would be safe to attack in the Phase 1 Special Mission for GET2. I had never experienced the disappearing-buttons bug before, but then did so during the fourth phase of that special mission. It was only after the game froze that I checked the forums to learn that the bug had not been fixed before the launch of TB.

I have completed that special mission multiple times for my guild, and I am confident I would have done so again (see image below).

I contacted Customer Support to request that my guild receive the GET2 for that mission; I was told they could not help me and was then offered 200 crystals as compensation. I declined the offer. Customer Support then suggested that I reach out to the Developers on the forums since they could not send a message to them directly (see images below).

I am not sure if this is the best thread to reach out to Developers. This post doesn't seem like it should be part of a General Discussion or other threads listed.

I respectfully request @SBCrumb or whomever else can make such a decision to provide my guild with the 15 GET2 I did not get because of the bug in the game. My ally code is 755-352-732.

Thanks in advance for the consideration.

3ih0loxxw7x1.png
scfsf95dk96l.png
bqhunzrxnmbu.png

Replies