No snoke still...

Despite having very little screen time in both films I still had somewhat of a fondness for the deformed supreme leader although not really getting to know much about him. I still find it odd that he along with general hux and the protean guard never made it into the game even though we got the likes of rose tico and the purple haired lady (cant remember name). With the final film nearly only weeks away why havent we gotten these particular toons?

Replies

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I feel like we might have gotten Snoke if you could have remembered Holdo's name, but I'll grant it's just speculation on my part.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • And what would he do? Die?
  • _Reaper_ wrote: »
    And what would he do? Die?

I'll never understand why some people are so hung up on Snoke. He was legitimately the most useless character in the new movies, and I'm including the much-maligned Rose and Holdo. He does absolutely nothing, has absolutely no back story, and dies.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    _Reaper_ wrote: »

I'll never understand why some people are so hung up on Snoke. He was legitimately the most useless character in the new movies, and I'm including the much-maligned Rose and Holdo. He does absolutely nothing, has absolutely no back story, and dies.

I think the kids would say "K" at this point.

I like Snoke. Shrug. Would like to see him in the game. Shrug again.
  • Well considering we did get 2 of the most hated characters from the film added to the game and no legendary event toon (cant remember if jedi Rey was it) it just seems odd that all we really got from the last jedi as far as first order were 2 non event toons in the form of unmasked kylo and fo executioner.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Jedi Rey was a Hero's Journey.

The less said about the first part the better I think. Sorry you don't like them.
  • No care still
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    It's kinda amazing to me how many TLJ hot takes I still get to read in 2019.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member

this. he was sooooo boring
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • After episode 4-6 I don’t ever remember anyone complaining because we didn’t get the Emperors backstory and saying all he did was die. Why the hypocrisy with Snoke?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    After episode 4-6 I don’t ever remember anyone complaining because we didn’t get the Emperors backstory and saying all he did was die. Why the hypocrisy with Snoke?

Because Snoke enters into an elaborate universe where much of the important backstory is already know, whereas little was known about anyone's past during the OT. Also, the internet wasn't really big back in 1983
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • TVF wrote: »

I think the kids would say "K" at this point.

I like Snoke. Shrug. Would like to see him in the game. Shrug again.

Only if he's wearing his Hugh Hefner robe.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    He's not needed - he is of no importance in star wars or this game. CUP is more relevant than him, thanks to Johnson's terrible writing.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    After episode 4-6 I don’t ever remember anyone complaining because we didn’t get the Emperors backstory and saying all he did was die. Why the hypocrisy with Snoke?

have you watched those movies?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • evoluza wrote: »

He has no story, because Rian "no brain" Johnson can't write a movie.
    Be fair, it was J.J. Abrams who invented the badly written characters. Johnson could only go on from that point but not really change the characters, including lack of background history, for the better. That would have needed a really good author who can work with just everything and without restrictions.
  • Snoke should still be added, even if he wasn't that seemingly powerful he could still be another leader. Also he actually showed some force proficiency and could have some sort of link minds ability. Also the praetorian guards were cool and it wouldn't make sense to add them without the guy they protected. Hopefully Hux will be added after Ep 9 along with like, a legendary Kylo and a Sith Trooper guy or whatever.