How good is wat tambor?

As of right now my guild is progressing on the farming of wat tambor shards and I was wondering for players who managed to unlock him just how good is he? After frequently studying his skill set he comes off like a combination of both jolee bindo and hermit Yoda but I've been known to overlook minor details on characters and get an assumption that they are good only to find out later that they suck.

Replies

• I've seen a g11-12 carth team with wat, take out a full g13 Nightsister team. Yeah.
  • I faced a mediocre Carth team last round of GAC with Wat included. He put the tech on Zaalbar that heals 5% health and protection every turn on him and I actually timed out with just Zaalbar remaining because I couldn't do enough damage to him. This was using a G11-12 Empire squad so it wasn't max or anything, but wow it made a difference.

I'm thinking at the very least Wat can make a mediocre team solid, and that's good enough in my book
  • Very Gud™
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Put him in with g13 bossk lead BH and you have an easy 60 banners against any NS.

I prefer him on offence personally
  • I like using him on offense too, so much control over the fight, that's fun.
  • Same with the Carth lead OR team, I timed out against them.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?