HYODA and WAMPA

Does anyone know if the development team has plans to move HYODA and WAMPA off GET1?

This is a road block on progression for newer players. If you have a new account and aslo unlocked Malak and Gen Skywalker, you are looking at 10-12 months timeframe to start acquiring those shards due to all characters being predominately available by GET1 currency. Moving these characters to the Cantina would be a great way to help newer accounts catch up.

Any thoughts or news on this is appreciated.

Replies

• Wouldn't hold your breath.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Welcome to Star Wars: Grind Out Heroes online! :D
  • I think this is a great idea. Its true, i can't imagine farming Hoda and Wampa right now because I'm trying to get Malak to 7*, and eventually, unlock GAS and farm him. I fear Hoda will eventually be needed for a ROTJ toon unlock. The devs did say they want to make it easier for newer players. We can only hope
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Zaner09 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the development team has plans to move HYODA and WAMPA off GET1?

This is a road block on progression for newer players. If you have a new account and aslo unlocked Malak and Gen Skywalker, you are looking at 10-12 months timeframe to start acquiring those shards due to all characters being predominately available by GET1 currency. Moving these characters to the Cantina would be a great way to help newer accounts catch up.

Any thoughts or news on this is appreciated.

Like I see it, you can't have a new account AND have Malak and/or GAS unlocked. By the time you can unlock those 2, you should already have Hyoda and Wampa unlocked...
    That being said, my Wampa is 80/145 😬
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    I'm sympathetic to this one. Hoda (no y thank you very much) and Wampa are both kinda niche these days and just like they did with Wicket and MT, they should make them node farmable at this point. Same with ROLO and IPD.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH