Howdy - first post.
I started playing SWGOH when it launched and stopped playing 4(?) years ago when I couldn’t get 5 jedis in time to fully unlock Yoda. I came back a few weeks ago. I was bombarded with a billion features and systems. I also watched a couple of videos and read posts here to realize that most of my characters suck
My plan is/has been to:
1) Develop a 5th Jedi to 7* to get Yoda
- I went with Ahsoka based on where I had her and I just got it
2) Farm the Phoenix Squad
- This is next, I've been doing some in parallel
3) Get Thrawn, maybe Palpatine
4) Build a decent Empire squad
5) Build a better Jedi team
My main Dark Side team is nightsisters, light side Jedi. I’m obviously clueless about mods, fleet and guilds. Learning that slowly.
I would really appreciate if somebody could check my roster and let me know if you identify any potential good teams I’m missing. Feel free to make fun of my 7* Koth and 6*Jedi Guardian