My own Mace Windu rework (NOT REAL)

Not a real rework. As it seems we won't get a Mace rework. I thought of placing the one I made a time ago, so the Devs might see it. Again this is not a real rework.

Light Side, Attacker, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Fleet Commander

Aggressive Jedi attacker who strenghtens himself and Counters his Sith foes.

Basic (Invincible Assault): Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If Mace has Protection, this attack has +50% offense. If Mace has no Protection, he recovers Protection equal to 50% of the damage dealt.

Special (Smite): Deal Physical damage to target enemy and remove all buffs. If this attack was a critical hit inflict Buff Immunity and Defense Down for 2 turns which cannot be resisted.

Unique (Vaapad): When Mace gets 4 debuffs, he dispels them and gains Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, Critical Change Up and Defense Penetration Up for 2 turns. Mace cannot gain Protection Up and Tenacity Up. (Zeta) For every debuff dispelled of Mace, he gains 1% Offense, 1% Critical Damage, 1% Critical Change and 1% Defense Penetration (stacking) for the rest of battle. Mace Counters Sith enemies.

Unique (Shatterpoint): At the start of each of his turns, Mace has 50% chance to apply Shatterpoint to a random enemy until the end of his turn. This effect cannot be resisted. Mace gains 25% Turn Meter whenever he attacks an enemy with Shatterpoint.

Shatterpoint: Mace deals massive damage to target enemy.

Replies

• Why unable to gain protection up? Would lower his viability on a Padmé team.
  • why no leader ability
  • My favorite change is that he becomes a attacker. This is sorely needed. I have some idea changes to Unique. I feel like shatterpoint should be unable to be dispelled, but applied only when he has contact the turn before. 50% chance is good, but in order to make it really worth the while, I belive that Mace should be able to ignore taunts, but maybe remove the 25% turn meter gains. Lastly, what is up with not able to gain protection up/tenacity up? If anything I would not allow him to use speed up, or offence up maybe.
    "But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • Presumably the prot and tenacity stop the debuffs under a padme lead, which is what he'd be used under, so there'd be no point having the unique otherwise. Also if he could ignore taunt, that's almost an annihilate every two turns to some degree, there's a reason it kills IPD, would be too overpowered then. I think this does look good actually.