Going on 2 months without G$ as meta, that's not what we paid for.

artusa
175 posts Member
edited November 2019
Remind me what I paid for again and why should I pay for the next meta ? I don't seem to be getting ahead and I am stuck with this sickening Dr Malak meta.
Post edited by artusa on

Replies

• Options
    I too am upset about earning a toon who cant reach his full potential because CG wants to have their cake and eat it too with the guild event store.

However, i am running GAS in arena and having a great time, downside is everyone wants to attack the fancy team, but still.
  • Options
    Whale harder 🐋🐳
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    UP*
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    artusa wrote: »
    Remind me what I paid for again and why should I pay for the next meta ? I don't seem to be getting ahead and I am stuck with this sickening Dr Malak meta.

I am confused, your title implies that you didn't unlock UP, but your post implies that you did and you don't know how to use him. Which is it?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

I am confused, your title implies that you didn't unlock UP, but your post implies that you did and you don't know how to use him. Which is it?

I think the OP unlocked him and doesn’t have the GET to promote him and therefore believes he “can’t” use him because he’s a UP.
  • Options
    Liath wrote: »

I think the OP unlocked him and doesn’t have the GET to promote him and therefore believes he “can’t” use him because he’s a UP.

Yeah, he's pretty useless. G11 90k prot, zz5's r7 and loaded with P/H/S, zEcho r7 dps loaded, zRex loaded on speed, Asoka r5 dps and speed loaded. Can win against low lvl Dr Malak teams but struggles against anything r5 or higher and almost times out against Padme. He's meta defining character that cost HUNDREDS of dollars. Yet I have been struggling for a month and falling more than ever. And, yes I didn't hoard because I used all that GET to get Gmoney. My nuke team smash Dr Malak teams in seconds. In a few month will be 1 year of Dr Malak meta. By the time I get Gmoney to 7* he will be available again for the FTP and they will have had their GET saved and have him 7* around the same time I will. Yet, I paid to get him early to enjoy him as a meta defining character, yet I am not really enjoying 150 crystals a day just to beat an outdated meta so I can get first. Seriously, what did I pay for ? He's about as fun as if I didn't have him and probably would be more fun if I got him the second time around at 7*.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options

Yeah, he's pretty useless. G11 90k prot, zz5's r7 and loaded with P/H/S, zEcho r7 dps loaded, zRex loaded on speed, Asoka r5 dps and speed loaded. Can win against low lvl Dr Malak teams but struggles against anything r5 or higher and almost times out against Padme. He's meta defining character that cost HUNDREDS of dollars. Yet I have been struggling for a month and falling more than ever. And, yes I didn't hoard because I used all that GET to get Gmoney. My nuke team smash Dr Malak teams in seconds. In a few month will be 1 year of Dr Malak meta. By the time I get Gmoney to 7* he will be available again for the FTP and they will have had their GET saved and have him 7* around the same time I will. Yet, I paid to get him early to enjoy him as a meta defining character, yet I am not really enjoying 150 crystals a day just to beat an outdated meta so I can get first. Seriously, what did I pay for ? He's about as fun as if I didn't have him and probably would be more fun if I got him the second time around at 7*.

Since you knew you wouldn’t be able to 7* him, I guess what you chose to pay for was the gamble that in a world of relics a g11 character would still be a super powerful meta breaker.
  • Options

Since you knew you wouldn’t be able to 7* him, I guess what you chose to pay for was the gamble that in a world of relics a g11 character would still be a super powerful meta breaker.

Which should be eye opening for CG, shouldn’t it? Next time they will get money only from players who hoarded GET tokens and that will probably be less than if it was 7* and didn’t need GET.

These 5* unlocks are not aligned with relics bull***t. I’m looking at it from perspective of f2p mid range player. Before relics g11 5* Malak was still strong toon. But since g13 and relics neither Malak or GS are my goal due because g11 is irelevant and since I’m in a small guild, it is 10 months to get enough GET tokens to get one of them to 7*. By the time I get there, the value of the toon will not cover loss of gear from 10 months of hoarding GET. I don’t even bother with Wampa or Hoda. They take too long to get and gear for other toons have higher value. New capital ships? Another pass.