GW Shipments

irvvri
152 posts Member
So after finishing Luminara, I had no idea who to start getting shards for in GW shipments. .. Which led to me farming Poggle for pretty much no reason. He just got to Level 70 7* today, and I don't use him. Basically I'm in the same predicament as I was before. Due to the daily login events and some Bronziums, my IG 86 is currently 4*. Should I focus on him next? I'm hearing Resistance Pilot is apparently really good so I don't know if I should start him, either. Ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Pilot is great in my opinion. She (I'm sure it's a she based on the death scream) is a staple on my arena team.

Although if you don't really intend to use any of the other characters you could always just unlock the characters at their lowest star level (for the unlock X number of Dark/Light side characters acheivement) to ulitmatly get a hold of Vader shards.
    Or even just to try them out on the lower difficulty battles to see if you like them.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Tough to say with the meta shift coming but Phasma will likely me good with turn meter and slow.

You can't really hoard GW shipments although you could just hoard until meta increase then farm two chars simultaneously.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    What about Captain Phasma? If you haven't activated her by now, then I don't know what you were doing all the time.

I believe she is a must-have on roster, can fill the void on many teams, has high health, nice speed, etc.
  • Options
    I'm no pro by any means, but I would think Phasma should be next if you haven't unlocked her already. I 7*'d mine after Lumi and I think it was an awesome choice. I'm working on RP now, but man that gear grind is rough. I may actually stop going after RP gear until I have her leveled a bit higher. To me, she seems worse to gear than Rey.
  • Options
    I have her geared max 7* and love her. Special gives foresight and regular attack is strong. So many gears are a grind. Is what it is...
  • Options
    What no Phasma?
    I'm sure most of us went for her
    she's not a hard hitter, but her leader random assist, speed help alot
    I farmed lumi and Phasma 7* Now I'm working on poggle
    I also have a 4*ig86 I'll work on him soon
  • irvvri
    152 posts Member
    Options
    So sorry I'm replying this late, but the main reason I haven't fully starred up Phasma (Currently 3* no gear) is because I have a bunch of allies with super high leveled Phasma's and I haven't really seen the need. Do you think she's necessary to have on my own squad?