Can Padme reliably take out Geos?

I seem a few vids showing battles, but it seems not much other talk about it. Her 2nd Zeta seems like it should be the boost they need to do it, but then I guess the Geos have dispel on basics, so not sure?

Replies

• But her second zeta is what makes it un-dispellable.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    But her second zeta is what makes it un-dispellable.

Oooo yeah right, good catch. I just noticed the counter-bot in Discord lists Padme as a counter. As long as Padme goes first, I am thinking it should be a good counter, but I fear I might be missing something
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    But her second zeta is what makes it un-dispellable.

Oooo yeah right, good catch. I just noticed the counter-bot in Discord lists Padme as a counter. As long as Padme goes first, I am thinking it should be a good counter, but I fear I might be missing something

Even if Padme goes second you'll be fine. The Geos literally won't be able to kill anyone as long as your padme team is modded well and you'll be able to get protection up rolling super easily w/ JKA and Padme and then just start 1-shotting the Geos one by one with like 30 stacks of courage.
  • Well my team failed, but then my Padme has failed me many times in the past, too. They just didn't seem to generate enough prot up, and then courage, something the Geos were doing was stopping this, maybe just dmg in general not sure. My team was first, and faster than them, but still lost. Poggle AB was not helping. zBarris almost 1-shot the taunt which might have helped, but then Spy 1-shot Padme and that was the end. Had I had GK that would have likely helped, he was needed for JKR on D.
  • Padme works perfectly well, you don't even need a full squad, just the main 4(Padme, GK, Anakin, Ahsoka), however if you're facing relic'd Geos, it won't be a bad idea to throw someone else in there(obviously 3po is the best option). With all that said, g9 GR won't beat g12 bugs.. Your Padme should be on an equal gear with them. You need hp mods, with 16% hp primaries on GK and Padme for best results, Anakin's circle should also be hp primary.
  • Well my team failed, but then my Padme has failed me many times in the past, too. They just didn't seem to generate enough prot up, and then courage, something the Geos were doing was stopping this, maybe just dmg in general not sure. My team was first, and faster than them, but still lost. Poggle AB was not helping. zBarris almost 1-shot the taunt which might have helped, but then Spy 1-shot Padme and that was the end. Had I had GK that would have likely helped, he was needed for JKR on D.

Using padme without GK is almost the same as using her without Anakin, you just can't