Best Empire Team?

What’s the best Empire team in game?

Obviously Palpatine, Vader, and Thrawn.

Then which other two? Tarkin, tie pilot or probe droid?

Replies

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    Depends on what you need but you can definitely make a case for any of them, as well as Shoretrooper. IPD has particular utility with his enemy dispel, something no one else on the team really has.
  • Options
    What’s the best Empire team in game?

Obviously Palpatine, Vader, and Thrawn.

Then which other two? Tarkin, tie pilot or probe droid?

Tarkin is a must I think, since he spams debuffs and then does aoe turn meter removal, so the enemy will never be able to catch up. TFP is great too for spamming debuffs, doing great damage and for buff immunity.

I always use those 5, for full banners in GA. But I guess IPD can be used instead of TFP, if you encounter a team where you really need to blow a target up. Palp can activate its self-destruct ability with his second special. Shoretrooper can be used as well. He won't contribute much to the TM train, but he'll protect your weaker characters.
  • Options
    7bloyoua47uq.png

I ALWAYS have success with this team in TW. Some dumb dumb always under plays it and loads TM for some reason
  • Options
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    7bloyoua47uq.png

I ALWAYS have success with this team in TW. Some dumb dumb always under plays it and loads TM for some reason

I want to try to save Badstilla for Drevan and Malak. Which is why I said Empire.

I figured I could have:

Sith Empire: Drevan, Malak, Badstilla, HK, and ST
    Sith: Traya, Sion, Nihilus, SA, SM
    Empire: Palpatine, Vader, Thrawn, Trakin, and either IPD or TFP.
  • Options
    What characters do you actually have? Some other options:

Darth Maul (not Empire but sith) - AOE Daze.
    DT - AOE cleanse, daze-stun, healing immunity, deathmark
    Krennik with DT - nice combo bonuses (don't sure if it can overshadow Tarkin's debuffs and TM removal though).
  • Options
    The nightmare squad: EzPz, zader, zthrawn, gmt, tfp are a great offence team especially against zBossk bounty hunters, rebels, and jedi (but not jkr or zbastilla leads).
    It's interesting that royal guard is the login with palps in ep9. Could be a good combo coming up.
    Empire lacks good taunting tanks, given that two of them work best with other troopers
  • Options
    (Original “Nightmare Squad” was EP, DV, GAT, DN, DS, just for the record)

Wampa also makes for a nice plug & play in a zEP squad as well
  • Options
    Death trooper and sith trooper