Galaxy Note 8

Jiaka
19 posts Member
edited November 2019
I sincerely hope I can get an answer......is there something about the Galaxy Note 8 that makes the game freeze up? I seriously cannot begin to count the number of GAC matches, TB Battles, Arena matches, Raids, Fleet matches, and any other important to me item that I have lost due to freezing up. Count this morning alone.....I lost an arena match cuz the game froze up, I just lost my 3rd win in GAC due to the game freezing up, I lost my TB battle ON THE FIRST MOVE cuz the game froze up. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me **** is wrong, Devs??!?!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• This is a BRAND NEW PHONE!!! I literally got it 3 days ago and since then it has frozen up multiple times!!!
  • Get ready for this post to be deleted/archived by a certain **** moderator!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    How many freezes did you get after updating to the latest version? Post a screenshot of your in game version too
  • This has been happening for a year or more. Lately its seeming to be more and more but its been happening for a long time before now. I talk to other ppl playing the game and nobody else has this.
  • No freezes on iPhone XR.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    No freezes on iPhone XR.
    The patrician choice
  • TVF
    36591 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    No freezes on iPhone XR.
    The patrician choice

But can you tell us what the maternal choice is?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    No freezes on iPhone XR.
    The patrician choice

But can you tell us what the maternal choice is?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>