JKR vs DR

Which should I start farming first? I have Bastilla Shan and Jolee Bindo unlocked, however not very high star. I'm going to get T3 as my next cantina farm as soon as I finish kylo ren. Essentially, I have about half of the characters needed to get JKR unlocked, but I'm more interested in DR. I don't have any of his farms unlocked, but I am very close to getting HK-47 unlocked. I know they will probably both become irrelevant with the next FO/Resistance meta, but which one should I focus on?

Replies

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Irrelevant is definitely an overstatement. DR might not be the best any more, but that's been coming anyways, and JKR hasn't been the best for a while. Point is, they'll still be really strong, top tier teams. As far as farming, to have the best DR team you also need Malak, and to unlock Malak you need JKR as well. I'd say you should finish your JKR as that will give you another great team sooner that you can use in GAC, TW, etc, and then move on to Sith Empire.
  • They definitely will not be "irrelevant." Lots of people fall into the trap of thinking that any squad that can't take #1 in arena is "useless," and that's the stuff that GAC losses are made of.

Go for Jedi Revan first. He's easier to get and build a squad around, and is much more versatile. He can crush it in raids or PVP, whereas Darth Revan is pretty much tailor made for PVP.

Also, as was already pointed out, you'll need Jedi Revan to get Malak, and Darth Revan really needs Malak to realize his full potential anyway.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Jbnf wrote: »
    Irrelevant is definitely an overstatement. DR might not be the best any more, but that's been coming anyways, and JKR hasn't been the best for a while. Point is, they'll still be really strong, top tier teams. As far as farming, to have the best DR team you also need Malak, and to unlock Malak you need JKR as well. I'd say you should finish your JKR as that will give you another great team sooner that you can use in GAC, TW, etc, and then move on to Sith Empire.
    So JKR first then Darth Revan?

• Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Yup! Like Jarvind mentioned, JKR is one of the most versatile teams in the game as well. Fantastic in raids as well as PvP.
  • JKR looks to be more versatile then DR due to DR needing Malak to get the most out if him. Pretty much the road to DR is through Malak and JKR is needed for Malak.

The KOTOR gang pretty much unlocks each other.