Will it be worth relic boosting b1 battle droid?

B1 doesnt get any extra health or defenses so aside from extra damage will giving relics be worth it for the battle droid? To be fair it seems like nothing more than cannon fodder since it's designed to take hits and reanimate itself.

Replies

• It will help when you try the General Skywalker event. Relic 3 and higher, b1 hits real hard.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • a lot of assist, so more damage are a lot of more damage...i love it
  • B1 going faster will help keep his stacks up and offset GG unique too. Definitely worth it.
  • B1 should be the fastest on a full sep droid team.

One could say he should have as much speed as possible.
    Could abbreviate that to AMSAP, but that's a funky acronym so I'm just going to say it sideways: PAJAMAS.

From now on I'm going to say anyone who needs as much speed as possible needs PAJAMAS to make things simpler.
  • While it's true that B1 needs speed, that's irrelevant to the relic question, since those don't (currently) boost speed. However, B1 hits like a truck at higher relic levels, so it's worthwhile for that.
  • While it's true that B1 needs speed, that's irrelevant to the relic question, since those don't (currently) boost speed. However, B1 hits like a truck at higher relic levels, so it's worthwhile for that.

You're right. I apologize. Didn't mean to go off topic talking about how B1 needs PJS.

I agree though, he will hit like a truck, even if he's not wearing PJs.