Asajj Ventress, Do you really know her (My Favorite Character)

christopher152003
381 posts Member
edited March 2016
I consider myself a star wars fan, a die hard star wars fan. However that love for this universe was admittedly a narrow minded love. I would routinely say there is nothing like the original, I was mostly right. I have since then played several games and been introduced to many different characters and stories. I would have to say that Asajj Ventress based on her back story is my new favorite character.

Click to read about Asajj Ventress

Do you have a new found respect for Star Wars after learning some of the characters backstories?

I run a Maxed out NS Group with her as leader.
Post edited by christopher152003 on

Replies

• CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Interesting
  • I agree, I was always a fan, but after watching the Clone War series I became addicted to it again. The cartoon was poor but the stories that went into the characters were great. I had posted a few times about getting story lines like these into the game, just seems like a fitting place for other to learn about the characters.

VS is one of my favorite Star Wars characters also.
  • I agree, I was always a fan, but after watching the Clone War series I became addicted to it again. The cartoon was poor but the stories that went into the characters were great. I had posted a few times about getting story lines like these into the game, just seems like a fitting place for other to learn about the characters.

VS is one of my favorite Star Wars characters also.

Clone was surprisingly good imo. Some of the story arcs were really good. I especially liked that one clone arc depicting the battle on that dark planet with Anakin and Pon Krell.
    That being said, the new backstories we received based on the life of a clone was really cool to see.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I love all the back stories. I just started reading Dark Disciple. Story is based off of canceled clone wars epispodes. This is the 3rd book in the Canon that I am reading.
  • Prgynt
    56 posts Member
    She's a character with a great story, you can hate her at times, root for her at times. Very complex, most people who don't know everything would just assume a stereotypical evil sith.
  • She was my first on this game to try to level and gear up, I love her! Complex, and a great arc of stories with her.
    Unfortunately, that speed thing and her bad AI really hurts her in this particular game.

The new meta might let her shine, I can only hope. She is ready to FIGHT!
  • I've always kinda liked Star Wars. But just off of the movies watching them growing up and even so it was just a good set of epic movies much like Indiana Jones. Fond childhood memories. The second set of movies were watched and while they did expand my knowledge of the universe they still didn't kick start any real interest.

Playing the different Knights of the Old Republic games made the universe a little more enjoyable and expanded the interest a bit more still. It wasn't until Star Wars: the Old Republic though that I really warmed to and started to truly love the Star Wars universe. Not a superb game but the immersiveness of playing through the story arcs of every single class in game really was a shot in the arm of warm fuzzy love. So much in fact that I am much more enamoured to the Old Republic timeline than anything of the more modern times.

Star Wars Rebels have been watched solely because it is Star Wars. Because I'm not really the main demographic age wise. Clone Wars though I've actually enjoyed, more so even than the prequels. And I'm only half way through them.

There's a lot of characters from the Clone Wars series that I am aiming to get in game because of it. But I would like some Old Republic and old Sith characters.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    What are my opponents resisting at the start of a battle when I run an Assaj-led pure NS team?
  • I've always kinda liked Star Wars. But just off of the movies watching them growing up and even so it was just a good set of epic movies much like Indiana Jones. Fond childhood memories. The second set of movies were watched and while they did expand my knowledge of the universe they still didn't kick start any real interest.

Playing the different Knights of the Old Republic games made the universe a little more enjoyable and expanded the interest a bit more still. It wasn't until Star Wars: the Old Republic though that I really warmed to and started to truly love the Star Wars universe. Not a superb game but the immersiveness of playing through the story arcs of every single class in game really was a shot in the arm of warm fuzzy love. So much in fact that I am much more enamoured to the Old Republic timeline than anything of the more modern times.

Star Wars Rebels have been watched solely because it is Star Wars. Because I'm not really the main demographic age wise. Clone Wars though I've actually enjoyed, more so even than the prequels. And I'm only half way through them.

There's a lot of characters from the Clone Wars series that I am aiming to get in game because of it. But I would like some Old Republic and old Sith characters.

Fond memories of games, my favorite was Star Wars Galaxies, perhaps the single best MMO ever before the NGE was released.