A humble request/fix for the developers

Today, in the middle of the Geo TB Wat Tambor mission, SWGOH froze, sat motionless for a moment, and then the entire screen went black. Because the game locked up, and because there is no way to restart the mission, my entire guild now loses Wat Tambor shards.

The lockups, the missing buttons, and the bugs in general are ruining this game for everyone. To invest time (and for many players money) to be able to complete rare missions like Wat Tambor twice a month, only to have one of those attempts ruined by a game-breaking bug is completely unacceptable.

I understand that the game is more complicated than ever and these bugs can be hard to pin down. I know you are working on it.
But to help alleviate some of the pain, I humbly ask one thing:

Remove the character lock that consumes a character when you enter a TB mission. Instead, lock the character at the end when the result posts. This would allow us to close the game and retry if a bug kills your attempt at a TB mission.

99% of the problems and issues we are having with TB bugs would be eliminated if we could simply restart the game and try the mission again.

Yes, it is possible that some people will try to restart to get better scores if they have a bad round. But, in my opinion, the loss of rewards from these game-breaking bugs far outweighs the downside that a few people that may take another try at a mission to squeak out marginally better rewards or results.

Players should not be punished for flaws in the game. A little more leniency in when our characters are consumed in TB would be appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    A few? Who wouldn't shut down and restart if they got bad RNG?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Daker wrote: »

Yes, it is possible that some people will try to restart to get better scores if they have a bad round. But, in my opinion, the loss of rewards from these game-breaking bugs far outweighs the downside that a few people that may take another try at a mission to squeak out marginally better rewards or results.
    I don't know man, being able to retry missions is a gamechanger. I don't think the devs will share your opinion on this one.

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Completely agree. Although not bug related, it’s sucks when I’m playing on WiFi and walk out of the range of WiFi, switch to data, and then lose all of my progress + units.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If you are experiencing issues, you need to report them to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>