TB Ship missions difficulty

Why are the p2 and p3 ship missions beyond difficult? My gear 12.5 ships get killed before I even get a turn. I expect that for p4 but not p2 and p3. I think the damage of the AI is set way too high. It shouldn't be a cake walk but HT at 12.5 gear should not be killed super fast

Replies

• CG doesn't know how ships work so what do you expect
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Which enemy capital ship did you battle? Endurance or Negotiator?
  • You can use Chimaera and a sturdy HT to easily finish one fleet mission per phase, including the P4 mission. Ships need to be maxed and the pilots g11 at least, with g12+ on Bossk. At g13, you can practically solo it with HT. Don't bother taunting, just use the basic to cleanse and heal. Finish off enemy ships with Thrawn's ultimate.
  • Moechenche wrote: »
    Why are the p2 and p3 ship missions beyond difficult? My gear 12.5 ships get killed before I even get a turn. I expect that for p4 but not p2 and p3. I think the damage of the AI is set way too high. It shouldn't be a cake walk but HT at 12.5 gear should not be killed super fast

Indeed, I don't really get it either. 90% of the time my HT sails through phases 2-4 without any problem, but once in a while it's blown to smithereens early in the battle. It can happen in any phase.
  • FYI I have a fully maxed malevolence and CG won't let you use it even in p3.