Enfys Nest

Is she still as good as she used to be?

Replies

• Yes, still useful in GA. But GA rewards become worse from champ to champ, so...
  • When modded correctly, yes. And she would like to thank people who put R1 on defense.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • What’s so special about her R1?
  • She can solo an R1 team. Easy 63-64 points in gac.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Nest is still a beast and her capabilities extend way beyond R1. Would rather not get it too widespread. Search and you'll find. "can we nest it?"
  • Slaveen wrote: »
    What’s so special about her R1?

They're talking about a Rogue One team, not her being at relic level 1.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Slaveen wrote: »

Protection up got nerfed, so by definition, no she isn't as good anymore.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Slaveen wrote: »

Protection up got nerfed, so by definition, no she isn't as good anymore.

Did it? When did that happen?
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    The only thing that changed was that it's now based on "current" max health not max health at the start of battle. It was to protect JKR teams from Nest because she could effectively beat them or time them out when on D. JKRs lead reduces max health on a target that has bonus protection, so people started modding her for super high tenacity to resist the health reduction, and by chance found out she could then solo many teams modded like that.

JKR is the only team that Nest was "nerfed" against.
  • Vendi1983 wrote: »
    The only thing that changed was that it's now based on "current" max health not max health at the start of battle. It was to protect JKR teams from Nest because she could effectively beat them or time them out when on D. JKRs lead reduces max health on a target that has bonus protection, so people started modding her for super high tenacity to resist the health reduction, and by chance found out she could then solo many teams modded like that.

JKR is the only team that Nest was "nerfed" against.

You made my point absolutely brilliantly - thanks. Just trying to reduce the amount of demonstrable falsehoods posted on the forum, like "Protection up was nerfed so Nest isn't good".
  • Got it - thanks for the feedback all. Got her to 7* yesterday. Went ahead and G12’ed her as a result of your feedback.
  • She had given my GAC opponents hell a couple times, making them take 2 battles to finish her off even as a 6* G11 toon, so hopefully she’ll be even more frustrating now.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Get her to r7, with qira/hoda you have a padme gr counter.