General relic strategy

I have many demand on Cantina energy right now (brood alpha, Barris, Finn, vets) so need to work out best returns.

Generally, is it better to push one toon to relic 7 or push, say, 3 toons off a squad to relic 3 or 4?

My only g13 toon is jka (relic 3). Need to decide if to push him to R7 or push GK and padme to R3 as well

Replies

• Options
    I would reccomend stopping at R4 or R5, the last two demand such important G12+ gear so it will inhibit your progress to get others to relic status. I have JKR at R4 and Daka at R5, working on GG currently. Personally I don't think I will ever push past R5 until the inflow of the pieces needed drastically improves. AKA never.
  • Options
    for JKA R7 is well worth doing, get his damage as high as possible and he can take out almost any meta team with his AOE
  • Options
    4lfwnt8vyxot.png

So I went with get everyone to a base of relic 3 and important ones im working on getting higher such as GG, anakin, DR and malak
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    I've been bringing mine to 4, with GG and Brood doing fine at 2.

OP I'd cut Barris out of your farm. She's not trash like Mace or Plo, but she still doesn't bring all that
  • Options
    I don't have C3PO, and when I do he's going to CLS, hence Barris completion (half did her yonks ago). Atm, clone Sgt is padme 5th...but want to gear up clones when farm shaak ti a bit more. Only Barris, mace, CWC left for that 5th spot (R2 also busy in rebel squads and not modded for gr).
  • Options
    I don't have C3PO, and when I do he's going to CLS, hence Barris completion (half did her yonks ago). Atm, clone Sgt is padme 5th...but want to gear up clones when farm shaak ti a bit more. Only Barris, mace, CWC left for that 5th spot (R2 also busy in rebel squads and not modded for gr).

Barris may be better, but CWC is actually pretty solid in that team. Also, if you have Raid Han and Chewie, you do not need 3p0 for CLS. Now if you're talking arena then toss him with CLS & friends, but for GAC I would drop 3p0 with the padme on D and 3 man squad it on offense with CLS, Chewie and Han. Add R2 if you're worried about your opponent.
  • Options
    I only have 2 G13s - Talzin and Daka - both of whom are R7. I just take them to R7 before I start working on another.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    Jack1210 wrote: »

Barris may be better, but CWC is actually pretty solid in that team. Also, if you have Raid Han and Chewie, you do not need 3p0 for CLS. Now if you're talking arena then toss him with CLS & friends, but for GAC I would drop 3p0 with the padme on D and 3 man squad it on offense with CLS, Chewie and Han. Add R2 if you're worried about your opponent.

Ok, interesting. My Han and Chewie are only g10, so never ready to underdog GA; but by the time I get C3PO, who knows.