Gear 13 Vader- Worth it?

Georgemi6
1236 posts Member
edited November 2019
With all the new g13 gear we received today, I was thinking of upgrading my Vader. It’s not a great investment I know, but he is my favorite character, and the materials I am using are mostly free.

Additionally, I know g13 affects ships, and I know characters are receiving new abilities in the future. With that in mind, should I upgrade my Vader?
Post edited by Georgemi6 on

Replies

• I recently met a R4 Vader in arena running under EP. He one shotted my G10 Dooku with his basic (not special). Vader may not be top of the tree, but has his moments...

Without wanting to derail thread, DS ships bit of a mess...no fully synergised multi role fleet (unlike rebels or gr). Have to mix empire and sith, or FO with BH or Geo's or something.
    My fleet is a mess...HT, TS, TA, with phantom, ahsoka, cassian, ghost on the bench.
    So I get a lot of use from TA/Zader but would really need the full empire / sith fleet running to consider zader to g13 for fleet benefit.
  • Yes he will be worth it
    This is... SPARTAAAAAAA
  • Alright, I’ve been convinced. It will be a long term investment
  • It isn't that Vader isn't worth it. It's just there are much better toons to G13.

The biggest hidden perk is his Sith/empire dual tag.

I'm going all in on my CLS team cause I want to. Part of the reason I view it as a great idea is because the team can be disassembled and greatly contribute elsewhere. I've been thinking about running Zeb under CLS
  • Gear who you want to. I G12'd all the seps before they even announced the TB, because I knew they'd have their day? No. Because they're my favorite faction so I did it, and while they're adequate with the few 13s I have no I will continue to push them until the whole faction is R7, to master the TB and capitalize on their ships? No. Because I like them