Player lock not working

I opened negotiator this morning with 6 hours before player lock and added 4 zetas to characters over an hour before player lock today and I don’t have any of it available now that grand arena is open for defense setting. Anybody else have the same issue?

Replies

• It locks when you join now. I’m assuming you joined the GA before you did all the activating and upgrading.
  • Well that’s the most ridiculous thing ever. I did join before. Thanks for the response.
  • Upgraded Traya hours before "player lock". Unsurprisingly not upgraded in GA. I am completely and totally disabled. I use pain meds just to function. I draw solace from the fact that as bad as it hurts and as miserable as my life is sometimes, at least I'm not a developer at SWGOH. It must suck to go to a job every day and experience nothing but complete and profound failure. The developers no doubt have a high suicide rate. I only wish it were higher .
  • Upgraded Traya hours before "player lock". Unsurprisingly not upgraded in GA. I am completely and totally disabled. I use pain meds just to function. I draw solace from the fact that as bad as it hurts and as miserable as my life is sometimes, at least I'm not a developer at SWGOH. It must suck to go to a job every day and experience nothing but complete and profound failure. The developers no doubt have a high suicide rate. I only wish it were higher .

Read the rest of the thread. The roster locks the second you hit the join button, not when the timer expires.
  • Just out of curiosity, is this the first time you notice it? It was implemented during last GAC.