ARC Trooper - Cantina 6-G is a good spot

DHudson
121 posts Member
edited November 2019
Remove Dooku.

Journey guide is nice. Anniversary rewards were nice. Gear is still overwhelming

Post edited by DHudson on

Replies

• Options
    Did the devs actually say this or is this your hope? If the latter, I humbly suggest you change the title to avoid confusion.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Given his importance and similarity to Alpha it'll likely be in the 16 energy nodes. You can't switch out the 8-s without moving someone else already there, or combining him with mod salvage (unlikely) or the Ebon Hawk (possible but odd). Assuming that doesn't happen he'll most likely (hopefully would be a better word) be put in a 7- node replacing Ima-Gun-Di (two hard node and guild store)
  • Options
    Place him on a node w relic materials
  • Options
    He'll be going on a level 7 hard node of a new battle table that requires a new energy known as mitichlorians. Unfortunately mitichlorians are currently being researched and will not be provided to the players as this time.

New packs for sale!
    100 mitichlorians 2000 crystals limit 5 per day.

Just kidding. No he'll definitely be on a cantina node if they want to follow suit with previously established patterns.
  • Options
    I don’t get on the forums too often these days but when I do Woodroward often makes me smile.

This one is a classic!
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    ARC Trooper. This unit is the light side equivalent of the Geonosian Brood Alpha, and will have his shards available on the Cantina just like GBA did when it was released

We dont need to suppose anything. Devs already confirmed he will be on cantina node but they just didnt say which node exactly yet
  • Options
    Am I the only one that gets triggered when someone misspells it mitichlorians?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

Were you also triggered by Malek? This is not the place to announce what triggers you. lol
  • Options

Were you also triggered by Malek? This is not the place to announce what triggers you. lol

Yes. I also don't like it when people pronounce it Malik. I've never played the KOTORs, but goddamnit I insist it is pronounced Malak.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options

Yes. I also don't like it when people pronounce it Malik. I've never played the KOTORs, but goddamnit I insist it is pronounced Malak.

Malik
  • Options
    It’s ridiculous that you need ARC for new LS , and you need relics as well , but you can’t farm both at same time. So in order to get ARC to 7 stars I need to forego relics for 2 months or so ? How does this help anyone.
  • Options
    It’s ridiculous that you need ARC for new LS , and you need relics as well , but you can’t farm both at same time. So in order to get ARC to 7 stars I need to forego relics for 2 months or so

This, more or less.

I will point out, though, that I got 20 shards today (first day of farming for those reading later). That would be a mere 16.5 days if I can keep it up...

...of course, I won't keep it up. That was a bit above average expected shards, but I should be able to sustain about 15/day, which means only 21 more days. Still a setback, but nothing like 2 months.
  • Options
    image0.jpg
  • Options
    Nice.