What would be your first action of the match.

8clsm2z9ivdb.png

Replies

• I'm confused.. Did you bring a full FO team against a DR team are a surprised that you only got 1 turn in? Or...…..????
  • You don’t really have an option as to what your first action is. You have ability block and sith trooper has taunt.
  • Its just fun to watch 27 seconds of one team taking chain actions while the other sits there.
  • Daeva wrote: »
    Its just fun to watch 27 seconds of one team taking chain actions while the other sits there.

Don't take silly teams against the meta then. Hopefully you just intended on priming them
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I would retreat and play geonosis since my officers warned me.
  • Daeva
    55 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    Daeva wrote: »
    Its just fun to watch 27 seconds of one team taking chain actions while the other sits there.

Don't take silly teams against the meta then. Hopefully you just intended on priming them

My shards nothing but meta team around 300+ except me because I was gone for 19 months, totally expected to lose but normally I can take a couple down.
  • No_Try wrote: »
    I would retreat and play geonosis since my officers warned me.

Lol funny part is that's actually what I did.
  • Lysandrax wrote: »
    Daeva wrote: »

Didn't Urzatron build his entire channel around this?
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • My CLS team goes after Bastilla 1st. She dies in opening, I win. She lives, the DR Malak team wins.

My FO team never beats DR because it isn't a valid counter to DR Malak so I don't bring them.

I also don't brush my teeth with my toilet brush as it serves a different purpose
  • My CLS team goes after Bastilla 1st. She dies in opening, I win. She lives, the DR Malak team wins.

My FO team never beats DR because it isn't a valid counter to DR Malak so I don't bring them.

I also don't brush my teeth with my toilet brush as it serves a different purpose

But a toilet can be cleaned with a toothbrush despite the brushes having a different purpose.

But a toilet can be cleaned with a toothbrush despite the brushes having a different purpose.

But only a fool would brush his teeth with it after.... or something. Right?! Wait, I lost the analogy somewhere....
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever

But only a fool would brush his teeth with it after.... or something. Right?! Wait, I lost the analogy somewhere....

Well if you bleach the toothbrush after using it to clean the toilet there won't be any faecal matter on it. But that's a whole other problem entirely.
  • Yeah, we know by now @Mephisto_style
    Your cls beats drevan and your jawas beat geos.
    Would love to meet you in gac
  • Kalano wrote: »
    Yeah, we know by now @Mephisto_style
    Your cls beats drevan and your jawas beat geos.
    Would love to meet you in gac

shrug
    My Jawas beat Geos about 80% of the time. One of the very few advantages to having to gear them to get mods back in the day.
    As for CLS...I dunno...I use Padme.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • UnbelieverInME
    451 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    My CLS team goes after Bastilla 1st. She dies in opening, I win. She lives, the DR Malak team wins.

Well if you bleach the toothbrush after using it to clean the toilet there won't be any faecal matter on it. But that's a whole other problem entirely.

Would bleach remove the **** matter or just disinfect it?
    Either way, I sure won't be using it after.

*edit: Now I understand your misspelling of the word... ugh.