Ship battle in Grand arena isn't "working"

2Next

Replies

• ...not to mention that there should be 2 fleet slots.
    Yes, i have 2 almost equal very good fleets and a third average.
    And what exactly would you do with 2 fleet slots? Two defensive slots requires 4 fleets - 2 defense and 2 offense - but you say you only have 3.
  • No i meant 2 slots for means 2 defensive fleets. And 2 for offense. Besides, we have now 6 flagships.
    Yes there are 6 capital ships available, though very few players will have more than 5 any time soon and many players will only have 4. That leaves them with little or no opportunity for follow-up attacks if the first fails against a 2-fleet zone.

The problem with adding a second defensive slot is that high end arena fleets are 400-500k GP vs 100-120k GP for a comparable squad. At 2.1m GP two high end fleets and two mid range fleets would cost you around 1.2m GP making your roster very fleet heavy. Most players at that level probably only have one really good fleet, one ok fleet and some trash. CG is only likely to add two-slot fleet zones for the top divisions.

And speaking of GP, a high end fleet is about 4x the GP cost of a comparable squad yet a fleet battle is worth at most 2 more points and a single fleet zone is only worth 3 more points than a single squad zone. Fleet GP is ludicrously under-valued in the victory conditions.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Well actually it's working.

Just not how you want it to.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Just because you are not beating stronger opponents with your cleverness doesn't mean others also aren't.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Just because you are not beating stronger opponents with your cleverness doesn't mean others also aren't.

Wrong again.

It's not really. But I know it makes you feel better to say it, so I understand.
  • The rules of this round of GAC is clear: beat characters to get to the ships. Just because this isn't how you like it, doesn't mean that it's wrong or broken.

If you can't get to the ships, then your strategy for this game mode is wrong. You need to have viable teams to throw at what comes your way. Bastilla led Jedi can be beat by many teams, and if you can't get by them, work on something that will get you there
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    The rules of this round of GAC is clear: beat characters to get to the ships. Just because this isn't how you like it, doesn't mean that it's wrong or broken.

If you can't get to the ships, then your strategy for this game mode is wrong. You need to have viable teams to throw at what comes your way. Bastilla led Jedi can be beat by many teams, and if you can't get by them, work on something that will get you there

Show me the rules with the paragraph indicated.

It's dictated by the layout of zones.

Just because this isn't how you like it, doesn't mean that it's wrong or broken.
  • "Hi Holotable Heroes!

.....And thanks to YOUR WRONGLY DESIGN of ship battles in grand arena, this SHIP BATTLE WILL NEVER TAKE PLACE (check screenshots before).
    Its simply a mockery to the community.

PS to Admin:
    If you remove this which is the truth, and nothing less, you will simply show that there is no free speech here, and you will never get feedback from me again in the future. And i have 2,480 fleet victories, and more than active player AND customer.

1. I’ve never not done a fleet battle in GAC, so it’s your gameplay, not game design.
    2. It’s well established speech is regulated and not free, that’s why there’s terms of use and moderators.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • "Hi Holotable Heroes!

.....And thanks to YOUR WRONGLY DESIGN of ship battles in grand arena, this SHIP BATTLE WILL NEVER TAKE PLACE (check screenshots before).

PS to Admin:
    If you remove this which is the truth, and nothing less, you will simply show that there is no free speech here, and you will never get feedback from me again in the future. And i have 2,480 fleet victories, and more than active player AND customer.

1. I’ve never not done a fleet battle in GAC, so it’s your gameplay, not game design.
    2. It’s well established speech is regulated and not free, that’s why there’s terms of use and moderators.

Read better from the beginning ALL my comments.
    I hate repeat my self and reply to everyone.

No need, I’ve been reading and am caught up. Your arguments just don’t make sense to me. My experience has been different than yours.
  • "Hi Holotable Heroes!

PS to Admin:

Read better from the beginning ALL my comments.
    I hate repeat my self and reply to everyone.

No need, I’ve been reading and am caught up. Your arguments just don’t make sense to me. My experience has been different than yours.

I dont care for your opinion.
    Nobody asked it.
    The reason i created this thread is to address it to DEVELOPERS, none else.

What were you saying about free speech?