Double drops are out? Thoughts?

Prev134
kzz6cpwlt74y.png

Double drops: Discuss. How good is this?
"But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Pretty darn good.

Edit: I just go with the flow. I know many people save hundreds or thousands of energy before a double drop. It's a big deal.
  • korp3k49poq1.jpg
    Cant complain too much
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • It s not out for me
  • They should of released the ARC Trooper with the double drops being here....but instead we will see him released in a week or so.....imo it's not much
  • 0 drops x 2 = 0 happened 5 times on shards...
  • 3 refreshes, zero Shaak Ti shards, lots of training droids though
  • I haven't seen any difference for character shards... But it is letting me gear up my lower rank ones
  • I don't know, but every time we have double drops, it feels that the drop chance is lower than normal 😶
  • Atarius wrote: »
    I don't know, but every time we have double drops, it feels that the drop chance is lower than normal 😶
    “Feels like” =/= “is”
  • I went 2/2/6 on 3 sets of 5 Vulture Droid attempts, pretty much right around double what an average set of 15 attempts would bring. (Imagine that...)

Went (just) above (double) average on fragmented and incomplete signal data, but below expected returns on flawed signal data.

It’s almost like a really small personal sample size shows things being overall about average, but doubled...
  • 3 refreshes, zero Shaak Ti shards, lots of training droids though

I got 2 from 3 refreshes. I guess that means my luck is.....uh.....good?

• Atarius wrote: »
    I don't know, but every time we have double drops, it feels that the drop chance is lower than normal 😶
    “Feels like” =/= “is”

It's a moot point to make since we'll never know for sure.
    The Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment patent makes that plain.
    You can take the company's word for it, but that's not typically been the wisest course with most companies.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • They seem fine to me, as always.
  • Did 3 refreshes on my alt for Hera, 120 energy/8 energy is 15 attempts, 15x3 is 45, I got like 60 shards
  • For once i have had mostly very good drops. Just have to wait for refreshes to refresh so i can afford some more.
  • For some reason as soon as double drops start. I always get 0 shards, but for gear, it is great :)
  • I did 10 runs of B1 shards and got 0 shards.
    Did they nerfed the drop rate again ?
  • I did 10 runs of B1 shards and got 0 shards.
    Did they nerfed the drop rate again ?

I did 10 runs of Vulture Droid shards and got 8 shards.
    Did they buffed the drop rate again?
  • 2 shards out of 45 attempts so far. I'm so excited about this gift. :smile:
  • I got 16 shaak t shards from 20 attempts
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Its basically twice as good as it usually is.
  • My thoughts are I like them.
  • Love double drops!
  • In general I'd prefer guaranteed drops over double drops, but I'm not complaining tbh.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • I'm like 0/15 right now on signal data....

That's XCOM, baby!

Sorry, wrong game.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Atarius wrote: »
    “Feels like” =/= “is”

It's a moot point to make since we'll never know for sure.
    The Dynamic Difficulty Adjustment patent makes that plain.
    You can take the company's word for it, but that's not typically been the wisest course with most companies.

Except they open themselves up to plenty of legal liability IF they're taking real money from people to spend on in-game currency, then openly saying they don't use an adjustment patent, but then "secretly" use it.

In this case, I give CG the benefit of the doubt.
  • Double drops are always great. Just simming for things I need right now. I thought about going all in for the vulture droid but figured getting gear is a better bet in the short term. Oh and of course farming Rose.