Petition to Rework Mace

Petition to Rework Mace 32 votes

Rework
81%
StarSonCCyrilSZAPphotonosBulldog1205RavenclawsWarGuy101dimi4aAleSahnDroh_1979thecarterologist958BigElmoHywelDdraigFirebrigadeDaPowerfulJediAthen_GreecoIchiraikouTony12345DarthKoonlittleMAC77DarthVeritlyn 26 votes
Don't Rework
18%
Zombie961leefLynnYodaPhoenixeonEffAPublicEyeDCadoaBane 6 votes

Replies

• Can't wait to see how a 'petition' of up to 50 votes will change anything.
  • Can't wait to see how a 'petition' of up to 50 votes will change anything.

Especially since it's against the forum rules. This will likely be closed before the end of the day.
  • because Mace Windu is easy to gear I'll bet any rework for him will require other characters for him to really be good, like Commander Ponds
  • dimi4a wrote: »
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Can't wait to see how a 'petition' of up to 50 votes will change anything.

Especially since it's against the forum rules. This will likely be closed before the end of the day.

Wow, that's some great connection CG has with the playerbase!

I'm not really sure what your point here is. I'm just pointing out that these types of threads are typically closed very quickly. I'm a bit surprised this one is still open. Good to see folks taking advantage of it.
    dimi4a wrote: »

I'm not really sure what your point here is. I'm just pointing out that these types of threads are typically closed very quickly. I'm a bit surprised this one is still open. Good to see folks taking advantage of it.

If that's indeed how CG proceeds with these threads then why do these forums even exist? It's like CG doesn't care about the community at all.

Here's what CG has to say about that:

The goal of these forums is to promote the game and create a community for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows them to give feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Posts that do not contribute to any of the above are subject to removal per the judgment of forum staff.

Petition and boycotts. Petitions and boycott discussions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. They also say the following, so this might be another point against this thread:

Chat about moderation. Our moderators are here to keep this place happy and helpful for everyone. Discussing the way they do things is not okay.

🤷‍♂️

If that's indeed how CG proceeds with these threads then why do these forums even exist? It's like CG doesn't care about the community at all.

The goal of these forums is to promote the game and create a community for players that is helpful, friendly, and allows them to give feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Posts that do not contribute to any of the above are subject to removal per the judgment of forum staff.

Petition and boycotts. Petitions and boycott discussions do not contribute to a useful and productive forum.

Seems pretty reasonable to me. They also say the following, so this might be another point against this thread:

Chat about moderation. Our moderators are here to keep this place happy and helpful for everyone. Discussing the way they do things is not okay.

🤷‍♂️
    When the majority of players give you all kinds of hints that they want this rework to happen and the devs don't even bother to consider it, then the problem is in the devs, not in these polls or threads.

What do you base this 'majority' on? The never ending return of desperate rework requests of the same few people?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't Rework

🤷‍♂️

Funny, the devs have some strange understanding of what's helpful and what's not. This particular poll aims to grab CG's attention in the hopes that they consider reworking a certain character that really needs it. There have been tons of threads and polls on that matter. When the majority of players give you all kinds of hints that they want this rework to happen and the devs don't even bother to consider it, then the problem is in the devs, not in these polls or threads.

Not allowing petitions and boycott disucssions =/= Not even bothering to consider the wishes of the playerbase.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't Rework
    leef wrote: »

🤷‍♂️

Funny, the devs have some strange understanding of what's helpful and what's not. This particular poll aims to grab CG's attention in the hopes that they consider reworking a certain character that really needs it. There have been tons of threads and polls on that matter. When the majority of players give you all kinds of hints that they want this rework to happen and the devs don't even bother to consider it, then the problem is in the devs, not in these polls or threads.

Not allowing petitions and boycott disucssions =/= Not even bothering to consider the wishes of the playerbase.

Then where is Mace's rework?

Mace currently not getting reworked =/= Not even bothering to consider the wishes of the playerbase

fwiw, i believed they have adressed the mace rework somewhere.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't Rework

🤷‍♂️

Mace currently not getting reworked =/= Not even bothering to consider the wishes of the playerbase

Considering that he's been in the game since launch and not getting a rework is exactly what that means, but to each his own.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but mace not being reworked yet in no way proves they don't even bother to consider the wishes of the playerbase.
    There's a podcast with the devs that actually proves the exact opposite, around minute 54:
    https://radiofreetatooine.com/galactic-war-report-episode-179-making-goh-approachable/
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't Rework

🤷‍♂️

Considering that he's been in the game since launch and not getting a rework is exactly what that means, but to each his own.

You can believe whatever you want to believe, but mace not being reworked yet in no way proves they don't even bother to consider the wishes of the playerbase.
    There's a podcast with the devs that actually proves the exact opposite, around minute 54:
    https://radiofreetatooine.com/galactic-war-report-episode-179-making-goh-approachable/

In this case it does.

does what?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Don't Rework

🤷‍♂️

In this case it does.

does what?

Prove that CG don't listen.

giphy.gif

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    nvm
    Post edited by Gifafi on
    Maybe End Game isn't for you