Geo Strategy

Hey everyone. So I am literally one shard away from unlocking GBA. What is the strategy with using Geos? I know they are mass assist, but what is their unique strategy, who deserves the most gear/ability mats? Who can beat them, who can they beat, etc. Thanks.

Replies

• Brood Alpha and Spy are your top priorities for gearing. Lots of CC and offense on Spy. Lots of speed and tenacity on GBA. Lots of CC on Soldier. Speed and potency on Poggle. Make Sun Fac tanky as possible.

For Geo TB using Geos you want to spread around the ability blocks by getting tenacity down and then calling the assists on to the attackers w/ tenacity down so poggle can ability block them, then move on to the next attacker and ability block that one.

In terms of most arena battles theres really not a whole lot of strategy, they're pretty straightforward. They heal a lot, have 2 cleansers, 2 taunts, 2 damage dealers, 2 buff dispellers, every attack will call everyone else to assist so you have a constant barrage of tenacity down and ability blocks. Just don't let GBA die, as he's literally the only reason they're any good.
  • Queens Will zeta is a must for the team to be really effective.
    Keep in mind in gac, Traya and Sion can beat a good geo team by themselves.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Queens Will zeta is a must for the team to be really effective.
    Keep in mind in gac, Traya and Sion can beat a good geo team by themselves.

If you want your Geo team to beat Traya/Sion put a ton of tenacity on GBA to prevent him from getting Pain immediately allowing him to cleanse while facing traya and try and get Spy's crit chance as far over 100% as you can. A crit from Spy's Silent Strike can 1-shot Sion before he gets held by hatred off and will ruin the run for the Sith.
  • HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Don't need potency on Poggle bc soldier is there to provide tenacity down.

I wouldn't worry about trying to get Geo's to beat Traya on D, as your opponent can just throw another character in there for the bugs to kill themselves against.
  • HK666 wrote: »

I wouldn't worry about trying to get Geo's to beat Traya on D, as your opponent can just throw another character in there for the bugs to kill themselves against.
    What do you mean beat them on defense? I think most people save Traya to use against Geos on defense, not the other way around. I will have other teams to beat Traya on defense, I wouldn't use Geos to attack them because I know they would lose.

• HK666 wrote: »

You need Potency on poggle if 1) Geo Soldier dies or 2) Poggle is attacking someone that doesn't have tenacity down yet or 3) Poggle is attacking someone w/ tenacity down and tenacity up (Happens plenty if you're using undersized Geos against teams w/ tenacity up and you've used Sun Fac elsewhere) or 4) You're use Poggle in a non-geo team (idk why he's not a good toon w/o the geo synergy but hey, maybe you wanna run Nute/Dooku/Poggle/Droideka and a tank).

If they have to throw a 4th character in there against the Geos that 4th toon usually dies = loss of banners which is bad for your opponent.
  • jawa7778 wrote: »
    HK666 wrote: »

What do you mean beat them on defense? I think most people save Traya to use against Geos on defense, not the other way around. I will have other teams to beat Traya on defense, I wouldn't use Geos to attack them because I know they would lose.

You're thinking the same thing, you're just saying it backwards.