Savage Opress

Is this character any good? His skills seem underwhelming but according to the cantina he has good stats, decent speed and the highest physical damage in the game. Is that true? When I fight him I see little damage and hes never an issue.

http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

Check out the link. I want this character to be good. I need to decide who my next arena shipment character is soon

Replies

• DarthMasterShawn
    3064 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I have him at lvl 50 special and basic at 4 and gear 6. His basic hits at 1500+ 90% of the time, over 1100 every time. His special hits over 2200 every time and typically between 2800-3200 a shot and he can take a thrashing. I use him to take out glass cannons I've 1 hit Maul, FOTP, RP consistently. Onbly at 4*

I typically run him with Sid(leader) Maul, Lum, and Lando.
  • This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you for the information, appreciated.
  • ewok
    149 posts Member
    AdamW wrote: »
    This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you for the information, appreciated.

Luke seems to be much better imo.
  • ewok wrote: »
    AdamW wrote: »
    This is the answer I was looking for. Thank you for the information, appreciated.

Luke seems to be much better imo.

The only thing about Opress is that he's easier to farm...
  • UP! Looking for more Opress opinions. I feel like he is weak when I vs him before he is at least 5-6*...
  • opress is NOT a liability. in GW i never am like "oh **** i need to heal opress is gonna die". His damage/health are both decent. he lacks much utility. its like a single target ability with a buff that helps himself. I did get him to 4 stars. and at lvl 56 with 1 piece away from tier 7 gear, his ability crits for 3k-3.2k. his AA non crit is 1100-1250 and with crit its 1.9k-2.1k. I hope this helps you make a decision to best fit you.