SWGOH random trivia

Did you know that the spirit alter takes up 2 enemy spaces? This is unique, and is confirmed my keybinds!
hsisnidmo316.png
"But," he whispered, "it was so artistically done"
The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.

Replies

• Did you know there is an easter egg in the ship room when you tap the X-wing monitor, it will show the band up their playing their solos.
  • Did you know that the Kel dor guy (think plo koon) is the only cantina person that will give you diolage when tapped?
    The smile faded. The glow in his eyes did likewise... and Thrawn, the last Grand Admiral, was gone.
  • Don't let any of this distract you from the fact that in 1966 Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panters in the championship game against Andrew Johnson High School including the game winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis Bubba "Spare Tire" Dixon
  • Did you know that Mace Windu in the game is worst than Uhnaught ?
  • Did you know that at one time assists triggered counters? Could you imagine that in today's game?
  • Did you know there is an easter egg in the ship room when you tap the X-wing monitor, it will show the band up their playing their solos.

I did not, and didn't believe it until i just tried it!

And you can see the camera that shows that feed drop from the ceiling.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • I thought the X-wing monitor was common knowlage!
  • BobcatSkywalker
    2194 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Did you know if you stare at a character on the character screen for a long enough time they will eventually perform an animation.

For example canderous will kneel and reload his weapon?

P.S. not all characters have an animation.
  • Did you know if you stare at a character on the character screen for a long enough time they will eventually perform an animation.

For example canderous will kneel and reload his weapon?

P.S. not all characters have an animation.

Did you know that if you keep staring after the animation, the character will turn black along with the rest of the screen?
  • Did you know that “Bounty Hunters” is the only faction in the game listed as a plural*

Jedi is not definitively plural, before anyone gets their red pen out
  • igotthelog
    30 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Did you know that if you keep staring after the animation, the character will turn black along with the rest of the screen?[/quote]

My Chromebook never does that. I've had it run on automatic for 2 hours for raids.
  • Did you know that all the devs really care about is getting your money? (Sorry, I had to)
  • Did you know that “Bounty Hunters” is the only faction in the game listed as a plural*

Wouldn't Sith fall under same category as Jedi?

Did you know I went and checked to see if that was true?

Same, even though I knew it was true... thought maybe something had changed.
  • Only one left handed toon in game
  • I thought Jedi and Sith can be both used as singular and plural.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?

That seems fishy.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Did you know that “Bounty Hunters” is the only faction in the game listed as a plural*

Did you know the only 2 baseball teams in MLB don’t end in “S” great for bar trivia because the answer is White Sox and Red Sox so people skip over them because they sound like an “S”

That seems fishy.

Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi can be both seen as singular and plural.

Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • @LordDirt

It's a pun.

I caught a fish.

I caught 5 fish.

I fought one jedi.

I fought five jedi.

Jedi/sith works the same as "fish". It's fishy. Get it? Get it?

Nevermind.
  • That went way over my head lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »
    That went way over my head lol

Try getting your duck in a row
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Did you know that SF FO TIE Pilot shares the same stance with Veers and Starck while Phasma and normal FO TIE Pilot have the same as Death Trooper?
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn