Shaak Ti clones Nuke team

I usually run Shaak Ti-Anakin-clones nuke team to climb up in my shard. Up until yesterday I had no issue in defeating almost anyone (just very little RNG making some difference). Today, despite facing the same oppos with the same stats, I had to face a disappointing series of defeats (90% rate). My Anakin has ~9000 dmg, which is enough to one-shot R7 Malaks. I am very careful in using Anakin nuke with dmg boost and after legitimate fury triggered, but today he's attacking like a wet noodle, I can't even kill HK47.
Has something changed overnight?? Is the Shaak Ti team still a viable option? Am I missing something?? Please help :)

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Nothing changed, players in your shard might have just adjusted mods and/or increased relics a bit.

A well-modded Malak can survive the buffed AoE of a 9k+ offense JKA even at r5, your previous experience just might have been a bit misleading.

There are also some bad RNG days that you have nothing to do about. Sometimes I make a certain climb with 4 battles, other times the same route might take 9-10.