Treya's lead not working on bugs??

Just lost my GA match because their geonoshans took 0 damage from attacking out of turn against my zeta'd Treya lead. Is this a known bug that I'm not aware of? Seems like an odd way to go about cheating but i certainly don't put that past some people...

Replies

• When did you put the zeta on her? Could it be after you joined the GA?
  • Do you have the Zeta?
  • If you were on offense then there is no opportunity for your opponent to be cheating. This has to be something on your end that went wrong.

Have you used traya successfully before vs. Geo?
    Are you sure she was in the leader position?
  • I've had the zeta for a while and used it successfully many times. Not being in the lead was the only other thing i could think of. I'm fairly certain she was but i was pretty confident about the battle so maybe i got a little too relaxed. Unfortunately once they dazed nest and kept removing her TM i didn't get a chance to see what my lead was.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Work on your Jawas
  • AntiAdam wrote: »
    I've had the zeta for a while and used it successfully many times. Not being in the lead was the only other thing i could think of. I'm fairly certain she was but i was pretty confident about the battle so maybe i got a little too relaxed. Unfortunately once they dazed nest and kept removing her TM i didn't get a chance to see what my lead was.

The leader is always standing at the front in the center. That way you can always tell who the leader is visually.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Also says the Leadership name in the bottom left when the battle starts.
  • Seems to me that you didn't have her in the leader spot.

Also, why are you using Nest with Traya against bugs? Do you not have Sion?