idea tp stop hoarding players

merfolkmaster
2 posts Member
edited November 2019
I have a very simple idea to stop hoarding players.
They are stopping their development progress on lvl 26 and collect Darth Traya shards/ guild token, etc. from raids. They increase their lvl 27 and unlock guild area with big advantage.
My idea is to grant 100-200XP to all raid participants. With this small amount of XP they will be forced to reach lvl 27 befor they unlock Traya and collect a lots of guild tokens.
Post edited by merfolkmaster on

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Let me start of by saying that i agree that this kind of hoarding should be prevented, but based on the devs knowing about for years now and not taking steps to prevent it whatsoever eventhough that should be relatively easy, you're probably wasting your time.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    So you can be lvl 26, have 7* toon for heroic raid and be in 80M+ guild for HSTR? Such player will always be so much ahead of his shard that provided solution will not make any difference.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Ladislav wrote: »
    So you can be lvl 26, have 7* toon for heroic raid and be in 80M+ guild for HSTR? Such player will always be so much ahead of his shard that provided solution will not make any difference.

It won't make much of a difference? We're talking about potentiallly collection raid rewards (and other stuff) for years prior to entering your arena leaderboard, which would be prevented by a simple xp reward for raids.
    Save water, drink champagne!