This is a nice gesture. Thank you.

yk99k7h1cbr7.jpg

This is a very nice gesture on CGs part to help lower level guilds. It won't necessarily affect my guild because we can earn more MK2 GET from 1 star of geo TB, but for the lower level guilds this is really nice. Bravo.

Replies

• Options
    They did this? Why didn’t they mention it in the forums?
  • Options
    I don't know, but they mentioned it in game, that's the better way round to have it. They might do soon, but I'm just going to be happy they're reaching everyone this time.
  • Options
    I just checked and for a full 45 star clear on Hoth it is only 800 GET 2...
  • Options
    Yep you can check by looking at the rewards for the TBs that are up. Again it's a max of 800 for full stars but it's still a nice gesture to lower level guilds they can start building up some pool of MK2 GET
  • Options

Well yeah it's not like they're gonna give 6000 GET1 and 5000 GET2 to outdated content that shouldnt have any GET2 anyways.
  • thecarterologist958
    1111 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    That makes sense, it wasn't up yet when I checked a few minutes ago. Or 20 minutes, I'm not sure, thanks either way.
  • Options

Which is about 800 more than it used to be.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member
    Options

With maxing stars in both hoth tbs it would only take 9.28 years to 7* the negotiater and malevolence lol.
  • Options
    I think this is a nice bonus. Thank you CG.
  • Options
    Cs99 wrote: »

With maxing stars in both hoth tbs it would only take 9.28 years to 7* the negotiater and malevolence lol.

Or, you could move up to the Geo TBs when your guild is ready and be happy you received more GET 2 than any of the other guilds did from Hoth TBs.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    did it decrease GET1's from Hoth at all?
  • Options
    Malevolan wrote: »
    did it decrease GET1's from Hoth at all?

No. They didn’t lower the GET 1
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    800 GET2 are more than 0 ... and maybe more than a lot of guilds will get from LS-Geo
    But you can get more GET for farming GAS so you can farm for being Geo-ready.
    And ... it sounds funny, but it's true ... some still have no 7* Malak. He is farmable with GET ... stronger Malak -> maybe more stars in DS-Geo -> more GET2
    I'm happy with getting some GET2 in Hoth

It's like all content in swgoh ... either you spend money or you invest time - But each content ist available for everyone ... some day
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    They should split the rewards (GET1 from Hoth and GET2 from Geonosis) and let us play both.
    That would be nice, some actual playable content and not just payable content...
  • Options
    Bothe TBs would be nice ... but a lot of stuff to do ...
    TB, TW, Arena, Fleet, Raid, GA
    Maybe too much ... maybe not
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    800 free GET2 is a real slap in the face!!!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    800 free GET2 is a real slap in the face!!!

Nah it’s a huge slap in the face
  • Options
    Honestly. This is good for lower end guilds. It will take forever to unlock either ship with that.... but its a nice way to not make everyone quit a guild
  • kiar1404
    241 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Honestly. This is good for lower end guilds. It will take forever to unlock either ship with that.... but its a nice way to not make everyone quit a guild
    It helps to do Hoth, getting GET, leveling Toons to be Geo-ready instead of be forced to do Geo, being frustrated, quitting the game/leaving guild

Right now it is really possible to be Top5 with rebel-fleet even against 7* negotiator ... we will see what happens with malo.