Malevolence

Daker
109 posts Member
edited November 2019
I just maxed Malevolence at 5 stars and took it for a test drive. It is completely unusable against the current meta because the Separatists cant kill Bossk. Basically, your characters hit Bossk over and over, GK and friends AOE you to death. I wanted it to ge good so badly. It just isnt.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• IronRanger
    203 posts Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Do you also have Vulture Droid and Hyena maxed? Hyena is basically HT so I'd think if you get vulture Droid and the bugs on the field then buzz droids would proliferate and you'd kick some butt. Also you are missing out on assists on Overcharge and you can't stun enemy capital ships @ 5*. So there's that....
  • Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    Do you also have Vulture Droid and Hyena maxed? Hyena is basically HT so I'd think if you get vulture Droid and the bugs on the field then buzz droids would proliferate and you'd kick some butt

Imagine hyena and HT x.x
  • Options
    Are you saying a 5* meta can't kill a 7* meta?
  • Options
    Kluski wrote: »

Very few people have Negotiator at 7* yet. My MAW shardmate just hit it last TB. So its a 6/5* meta.
  • Options
    I have both Hyena and Vulture at 7 stars, maxed, and all the Geo ships maxed with the pilots at R4. The fleet sucks against Bossk. He taunts, all Separatist damage is single target so every shot increases Bossk's protection, and the GR ships AOE all the separatist ships to death.
  • Options
    There may be a ship missing from the separatist fleet, but unless it both dispels and buff blocks and cant be resisted, it wont matter.
  • Options

Lmao.

Can't use this phrase for Negotiator
  • Options

You still running Ackbar, bro?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @Daker Post your swgoh.gg link, please
  • Options
    Strange, the bugs were capable of taking out HT back in the day and they supposedly got a damage boost now.
  • Options
    In this video, HT was crashed in 5+1 shots https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elqrNf5xHBc&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Ok I did a bunch more testing last night and was finally able to beat GK somewhat reliably with IG2000, VD, Hyena, and some combination of the Geos and XD in reserves. IG assists and heals droids and hits hard, and he helps get HT down. The problem I was having is that Geos are too squishy and die too easily to AOE. If you just eliminate them from the starters and try to bring them in later is is a little better.