Geo Alpha with non Geos

Hey guys, I've farmed up all the Seps besides Geos, to g11 and 12 (GG is R4) and just unlocked Alpha thanks to double drops. How good is he with other Seperatists? The squad I was thinking of running is GG with Jango, Nute, Alpha and probably B1, for maximum deaths plus healing and run Dooku lead with B2, Droideka, Sith Trooper and maybe Wampa?

Or run GG suicide squad and Dooku with Sith and Nute with other seps. Haven't figured it out yet, thoughts?

Replies

• He's obviously best with the Geo team, but he's at least alright on any team just by virtue of providing a pretaunting tank that can be resummoned and doesn't use a slot.

I use him in the TB phase 1 special mission and just take a 3/4 on the Poggle mission since we have more than enough GP to get all the stars anyway. The resummonable tank comes up big if I pull a nasty boss.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• My guild is only ~75 million gp, so we are not doing Geo TB. Just so future posters are aware :)
  • Just Zeta his unique and it's fairly solid for G8-G10 Geos.
  • He's awesome with Dooku, Nute, Jango, Grievous. Actually he's awesome with literally any team as long as you have his unique zeta. See he'll bring his pretaunting bothersome friend who just won't go away no matter how many times you kill him. That's quite helpful.
  • He's awesome with Dooku, Nute, Jango, Grievous. Actually he's awesome with literally any team as long as you have his unique zeta. See he'll bring his pretaunting bothersome friend who just won't go away no matter how many times you kill him. That's quite helpful.

Brood Alpha was trained by NS zombie

Brood Alpha was trained by NS zombie

Hah that's funny. I actually still haven't gotten zombie to g10 for the endless resurrections... Before you ask yes I'm ashamed, but, priorities. It will happen one of these days and I'm looking forward to it.
  • Good pretaunt tank for DR.

Plus his mass AoE is good for dispelling jedi buffs and Padmé bonus prot.
  • Brood Alpha is one of the best swiss army knives in the game - amazing in pretty much ANY team. Not to mention he makes even G8/9 Geos a formidable team with the flat bonus to health and protection. Getting all Geos to G8 costs basically nothing, so the only true gear investment needs to be on Brood Alpha for an AMAZING team.

I personally run him under CLS on my alt and regularly place top 50 in arena with all the Revan/Malaks :D

Here's how I organize my seps in Grand Arena:
    • GG Nuke squad (IG-88 lead, GG, T3, Probe Droid, Magnaguard) - perfect for wiping DR or NS
    • Geos (again, great with even G8) - perfect for backline defense
    • Dooku (L), Nute, B2, B1, Droideka - surprisingly effective against a lot of teams